Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
2,297 Posts
What's SupraForums? Heh heh heh.... :violin:

(I crack myself up)

Tried it myself....no dice - server is probably down, doesn't appear to be a broken forum issue.

·
Boost-a-holic
2,560 Posts
I was over there yesterday looking at the Nor-Cal/So-Cal meet info. Their server was ***real*** slow at the time. Maybe the old Pentium 200 they're running it on is finally giving up the ghost. LOL.

:)

-- Bob --

·
Registered
29 Posts
you have internet through comcast yes? it's their fault, try using alternate dns server addresses if you know of any.

·
Registered
794 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Damnit. I SWEAR if I win the lottery I am gona be my own ISP!!! What a bunch of tards. Lets raise the price $10 AND screw up the DNS routing!

:madbutt: :wtf: :fawk: :fist: :mofo: :bs: :twak: :dumbass:

Did I miss any?

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Yea

:burn:

·
Registered
2,297 Posts
Just pondering something. You guys have Mk2 Supras. You're currently on a Mk2 Forum right now so....

Why are you worried about having problems accessing SupraForums? I mean, yeah I'm a little biased here but - we built the forum on CS.com so the Mk2 guys would have a place to chat, share knowledge etc.

:werd:

·
Registered
794 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I mainly use supraforums for the for sale area. There is also an active west coast forum (along with the Pacnw group). I did post in the Members rides area as well as the dyno area. It is a good resource for info on racing and dyno tuning. But I agree. If it is specific to the MKII it goes here.

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Did you know that there is a Lo-Tek guage pod group buy going on for all generations of the Supra? I wouldn't have known that without checking over there.

·
Super Moderator
10,546 Posts
the mk2 section over there is a waste of bandwidth, but the for sale section and later supra info is quite handy.

·
Registered
7,111 Posts
Not to mention the "OFF Topic" Section :toilet:

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
They should close the off-topic section there -- or only allow those with 500 posts to post there.

·
Registered
7,111 Posts
Racefiend said:
Me thinks they did. I went on there today and I didn't see it (with my mealy ~300 posts)

Christian
Me thinks you need to log on to see :wink: :D
ohhh and NWS rocks :boobs: :jerkit: :rockon:

1 - 20 of 38 Posts