1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
When: 14 August 2016
Where: 159 Wolfpack Lane. Pembroke, NC 28372
Time: 11:00am - Until

Ok all, Its that time again for all you supra owners out there that would like to get together and eat, BS, Buy sell or swap parts, and do some more eating. This is the Yearly event and like all other years there will be plenty of food. This year plan on bringing something to get wet in as there will be slip and slide kickball. This meet is a BYOB event so if you decide to get a little intoxicated then please plan accordingly. Bring enough beer for the group or bring beer for yourself. I will have a trash can for you to throw your bottles/cans in. I have plenty of room here if you want to Pitch a Tent and stay the night or sleep it off on the floor. This is a Family event so bring the Kids, Wives, Husbands etc etc.... If there is anything that you would like to bring for the crowd to eat then please let me know and I will add it to the list. For those that have never come to one of our meets I would advise you to come with an empty stomach. I enjoy cooking out and spending time with old friends, new friends and family friends. All Year supras are welcome, Would like to take pictures this year.

Bring your car parts if you want to sell them.
Bring your car parts if you want to swap parts
Bring your wallets if you want to buy parts that you might need.

Ladies, If you are planning on bring food that needs to be cooked, the kitchen is always available. This gives time for the ladies to get together and socialize and talk BS about there husbands and car addictions.
Guys, If you would like to donate to the food list please so. Normally we ask for someone to bring sodas, Plates, cups, Silverware or side dishes if you want. this helps offset some of the cost of the event.

I would really appreciate the advance notice of those that are coming so I know how much food needs to be prepared. Last yr I cooked 4 boston Butts and I'm planning on doing the same this yrs.

So lets hear it all, Who is coming and what are you planning on bringing if anything.

1. Robert Maynor and wife...... Boston Butts, Fried Chicken.

Supraguy31

·
Registered
3,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Ok all, I havent heard anything from you all on this. Is this gonna be one of those meets that no one shows up too. Do I continue to have these meets or do we just loose all interest in hanging out with fellow supra owners. Lets all get together and BS. No this isnt a Drift event, Its not a Track day but Its a time for all of us to enjoy the company of other supra owners that you know and once that you havent met yet.

So let me here is CS.com

·
Premium Member
5,687 Posts

·
Registered
7,077 Posts
There is more and more people on fb, so I would suggest you to post a link to here, on the csfb page. Much too far for a Canuck to attend!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts