Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I have been waiting on a couple other Supra members to get me some parts for other projects but i guess i move at a faster pace and got kind of tired of waiting with no clear timeline when there going to get things to me, So i was thinking about some things i could start soon if ppl were interested, So here is my thoughts please let me know if you would be interested and/or your thoughts

Fog lights
I was thinking of doing them in a smoked or yellow and offer them in clear if anyone had ones that yellowed from age, they would not be made in glass,

82/83 Turn signals
I am going to be doing another run for those that missed out on the 84/85 as ppl have been asking, So i figured id do the 82/83 ones for those that asked before, Color options would be clear/yellow/smoked

Rear Marker lights
Again I was thinking of doing these in clear/yellow/smoked colors

84/85 Turn signals
Color options would be clear/yellow/smoked like the last time

What you guys think?

fogs.png 82_83_turn_signals.png rear_marker_lights.png 84_85_turn_signals.png

·
Premium Member
8,100 Posts
Billy the big question for plastic fog lenses would be can the plastic hold up to the heat of the bulbs AND what glue to use to attach to the fog reflector lense??

Reactions: racefanfoster

·
Registered
76 Posts
I might be interested in yellow fogs. When I bought my car, it had some sort of see-through yellow decal that covered the fogs. Kinda liked how it looked.

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Billy the big question for plastic fog lenses would be can the plastic hold up to the heat of the bulbs AND what glue to use to attach to the fog reflector lense??
good point, id need to see what temp the material can handle, a option may be for those interested to convert to LED bulbs if the heat is a issue,

·
Registered
226 Posts
Count me in for the fogs (preferrably clear, but I'd take yellow as well), the 82/83 turn signals in yellow and rear marker lights. (Didn't find or get some for my scratched vents).

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
anyone wanting a clear or smoked or yellow set of front turn signals for 84-86 message me, im doing another run then ill get to the other stuff hopefully soon
1605024874963.png

·
Registered
7,247 Posts
I'm amazed of how much the parts really looks like OE. If the ones on my car would show any signs of dammage, I would be in.
But I'll won't be in for now. (I would have taken Yellow)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts