Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I have been waiting on a couple other Supra members to get me some parts for other projects but i guess i move at a faster pace and got kind of tired of waiting with no clear timeline when there going to get things to me, So i was thinking about some things i could start soon if ppl were interested, So here is my thoughts please let me know if you would be interested and/or your thoughts

Fog lights
I was thinking of doing them in a smoked or yellow and offer them in clear if anyone had ones that yellowed from age, they would not be made in glass,

82/83 Turn signals
I am going to be doing another run for those that missed out on the 84/85 as ppl have been asking, So i figured id do the 82/83 ones for those that asked before, Color options would be clear/yellow/smoked

Rear Marker lights
Again I was thinking of doing these in clear/yellow/smoked colors

84/85 Turn signals
Color options would be clear/yellow/smoked like the last time

What you guys think?

fogs.png 82_83_turn_signals.png rear_marker_lights.png 84_85_turn_signals.png

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
Yes. Interested in 82 and fogs.

Reactions: BILLY_GTS

·
Registered
230 Posts
Count me in for the fogs (preferrably clear, but I'd take yellow as well), the 82/83 turn signals in yellow and rear marker lights. (Didn't find or get some for my scratched vents).

·
Registered
86 Posts
I'd love clear turn signal lenses and fogs for my 82

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
Interested depending on price. I will think about colors and edit this. I may just buy some to stash for myself too.

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
anyone wanting a clear or smoked or yellow set of front turn signals for 84-86 message me, im doing another run then ill get to the other stuff hopefully
1605024734945.png

1 - 16 of 16 Posts