Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I'm planning to replace all the bushes in my Supra with urethane, however most suspension shops don't have a listing for Mk2's specifically. They do have a listing for the RA65 Celica though; I'm guessing the bushes would be the same, but does anyone know for sure?

Thanks. :)

·
Registered
1,643 Posts
I'm thinking the front is mostly the same as well as the rear of the GT-S RA60 would be the same too...with the exception of the swaybars (Not sure). But you'll probably be geting new swaybars anyway, so that doesn't matter. The most complete front end kit I've heard of is from PST www.p-s-t.com. Their rear kit is just control arm bushings and I'm pretty sure it's the same for the GTS and Supra. I ordered the PST kits a few days ago and the total came to $209 USD.

I found other rear bushings here www.185performance.com/superpro/old-celica/ and some fronts as well. You'd prob have no problem getting these as they are an Aussie company.

HTH
Nick

·
Registered
2,100 Posts
some are but some are not have you checked out polygraphite bushings?

http://www.p-s-t.com/

I just ordered a full front and rear set from them for just over $200...

·
Registered
247 Posts
The GTS and supra rear ends are identical, as for the front they are very similar, if I remember from doing alignments. I think the sway bar sizes are a little different but the setup is the same.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts