·
Registered
7,111 Posts
I like those rims :p and the Body kit on the silver mk2 :humpleg:

:snipersm: -------------------------> sloopercat :whip:

·
Registered
1,572 Posts
i just wanna know what those rims are. they look nice on the silver (same as mine :twisted: )

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
dude they both have the same kit...same kit as the erebuni one that im getting....sweet ass rims though

charlie

·
Registered
9,445 Posts
I "think" the wheels are Hayashi's??? Can't remember the model. Definitely no longer available.

Definitely not necessarily rice, IMO. Considering these were body kits that were available back in the 80's. Well, okay, the red one is bordering on rice.. :oops:

At least I'm not looking at some hideous monster wing.. :roll:

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
those wheels are IMPUL HOSHINO RACING rims...too bad they aren't offered any more

·
Registered
9,445 Posts
Doink!!!! :oops:

Thanks for the wheel correction!!!! This sounds more like it.

·
Registered
517 Posts
Not bad at all I kinda like the kits, maybe the bumper looks a bit too big but then again look at the corvette. :p

·
Registered
991 Posts
CJSREDPRA said:
I "think" the wheels are Hayashi's??? Can't remember the model. Definitely no longer available.

Definitely not necessarily rice, IMO. Considering these were body kits that were available back in the 80's. Well, okay, the red one is bordering on rice.. :oops:

At least I'm not looking at some hideous monster wing.. :roll:
Hey Chris,

Uncle Ben's meaning anything to you? :lol:

Leslie<<<<ducking and running

·
Registered
9,445 Posts
Ah funny Leslie.... :p :p :p Hrmmm.... Maybe it will be you that has the 50 lb sack of Nikko Nikko Japanese grain in your trunk!!! :p :p :p Wonder how it got there??? :D

·
Registered
991 Posts
CJSREDPRA said:
Ah funny Leslie.... :p :p :p Hrmmm.... Maybe it will be you that has the 50 lb sack of Nikko Nikko Japanese grain in your trunk!!! :p :p :p Wonder how it got there??? :D

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You couldn't get a 50 pound sack of anything in my hatch.......... :roll:

good comeback I must admit.

Leslie 8)

·
Registered
4,558 Posts
CJSREDPRA said:
if sacks of rice are finding their way into someones trunk, tell me, ill get some "cock on top of the mountain brand" rice...
if your gonna play a prank, get the most humorously named item possible, although that rice would be best given to a pretty girl who lived on a hill or in the mountains... :wink:

1 - 20 of 42 Posts