Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wasn't sure which are to post this, so I'll put it here.

Just want to thank everone for all of there input and informative tips on helping me maintain, improve, and restore my Surpa. This is the best fourms, I've been invovled with (others: Tundrasoultions, VWVortex, Clubb5, and Odyclub).
I've sold my Supra this weekend. I sold it because I'm in the process of purchasing an RX8. I know, I know, Mazda, yuck! But what a modern marvel of a sports car.
Maybe one day I can come back and I'll have to change my user ID to back2supra_once_again.

So thanks again all, and take care.

Al

·
Premium Member
7,186 Posts
The RX8 is a cool car man, good luck with it and thanks for the kind words :)

I too sold mt mk2, but Il stuck here my default...I have a responsibility of sorts to the site ;)

·
Registered
4,558 Posts
best of luck to you, and best of luck with the spinning triangles.

youll be back.... they always come back!! muuuhahahah

·
Registered
861 Posts
RX-8 huh?! Well, good luck on the new ride. But I agree with the above. As a Supra owner and having owned 17 or 18 Supras of my own,.. I can definetly say you'll be back. You'll miss it. Even if it's just for the good times you had in the one you sold. Youll be back!. :D Take care and wish ya the best!

Scotty

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
Supra Guy Scotty said:
....I can definetly say you'll be back. You'll miss it. Even if it's just for the good times you had in the one you sold. Youll be back!. :D ....
You readin this Malloy? ;)

Al, good luck with the "buzz bomb" (as we call the rotoraries around here). Hope it brings ya almost as much pleasure as your Supra did.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ha! Thanks for all you best wishes. You see, one of our compadres sold his as well.
I couldn't sleep the night before I submitted my Supra to the new owner. BTW, don't know if he is just pulling my chain (probably), but he is a photographer for Turbo Mag (good guy). We wants to use my Supra as a project for 'old school' sports cars (ie. chop it up). But she belongs to him now.
Al

·
Registered
104 Posts
good luck w/ the rx8 but dont forget that there was just a recall on them.

have fun anyway just dont drive it past 80k hence (burned apex seals)

slide your ride (driftwell)
mk2drift-

·
Registered
164 Posts
cool car, but you may or may not will be back or miss it, but you'll remember, I did, and after 12 or more cars I owned, Im back, i had a mazda rx7 and liked it , no doubt you'll love the rx8 . . . but you'll remember. :wink:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts