Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
999 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Funny things can happen if/when parts of your car start disintigrating, I bet at least a few people here have funny storys.

I haven't been driving for that long, but I hear things, so here's mine:

A friend of mine used to have a 70-something El Camino. I heard he sold it because it sucked gas like a bastard, but I guess it was falling apart too.
Stoplight racing a guy in a Cadillac, he stomps on the gas and his seat falls out. Through the floor. He has to keep going to get off the road though, so he's haning onto the window with one hand while his friend in the passenger seat holds him up by his belt to keep the large portion of floor he's just punched out from sparking on the ground. Also, the seatbelt was attached to the seat and not the body, so if the seat goes under he's going with it.
I heard the story second hand, so it's missing some questions I would have asked (like what happend next and how hard was the guy in the caddy laughing).

·
Registered
4,558 Posts
i was driving through bumper to bumper traffic once and my passenger and i were bitching about how some dumb futz probably had an accident with the retaining wall or something.

well, when we finally got to the head of the line, we saw an accident...
a car had rear ended an old, 74ish ford truck and apparently it was a pretty solid hit, cause the truck box was sitting on the cars hood and roof.

you could see the spots on the truck frame where it had rusted right through.

thought that was pretty funny :)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts