Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So ive been on the forum for a bit now, everyones really killer. minus bob boosted,. the ethug.

Some people should learn to keep there mouths shut..
Recently i was told im a bad forum member because im not willing to spend 150$ to deliver a $300 transmission to the boarder.. after receiving a bunch of pm's from him pissing and moaning i have also had a few other forum members forwarn me hes a hot head/ probably has severe mental issues..

Just thought id post this so you guys who dont know can at least have fair warning that bobs a Hooosier EH!

·
Premium Member
6,112 Posts
You mean I coulda got PAID for driving Bobs trans down south? Ah, crap.

·
Registered
915 Posts
^agreed^
Sometimes it pays to just ignore statements that raise questions about the motives of another.
Totally not worth arguing. Especially starting a thread about it.
This forum exists for one reason. The love of the mk2.
We're here to help one another. If one causes trouble, ignore him/her.

My :twocents:

·
Registered
3,965 Posts
... ignore him/her...
I have several people I call assholes/dumb-asses on this thing called the ignore list. well actually just three and I'm sure 2 of the people everyone has hahaha. I'm also sure I'm on a lot of peoples lists as well. Anyways just like drinking with moderation you must post with some self moderation.

·
Registered
1,666 Posts
:naughty::eatcorn::mm_beer:

I know Bob, in person. Cool guy, never given me scruff.

remember, its the fucking internet, people say what ever comes to mind.

Nobody likes a tattle-tale (in the nicest way possible). just forward him horrible pictures of dead people, or STDs. that usually shuts people up.
:salute:

Flush Me!!!!:ugly_08::barf_flush:

·
Registered
3,963 Posts
I have several people I call assholes/dumb-asses on this thing called the ignore list. well actually just three and I'm sure 2 of the people everyone has hahaha. I'm also sure I'm on a lot of peoples lists as well. Anyways just like drinking with moderation you must post with some self moderation.
best forum feature. ever. I no read stupid people's posts.

·
Super Moderator
7,286 Posts
I actually find the ignore feature more of a waste of time then not using it...reason being: someone on your ignore list says something stupid...the forum smart ass replies with something hilarious. NOOOOW you're super curious to see what person on ignore list said so you view that one post. I actually don't have an ignore list anymore, more of a fast scroll list.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I live on vancouver island. meeting someone at the boarder involves spending 60$ each way just in ferryrides. let alone gas prices.. ill sell anything to anyone, hell make me an offer, just be willing to pay for shipping

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
So ive been on the forum for a bit now, everyones really killer. minus bob boosted,. the ethug.

Some people should learn to keep there mouths shut..
Recently i was told im a bad forum member because im not willing to spend 150$ to deliver a $300 transmission to the boarder.. after receiving a bunch of pm's from him pissing and moaning i have also had a few other forum members forwarn me hes a hot head/ probably has severe mental issues..

Just thought id post this so you guys who dont know can at least have fair warning that bobs a Hooosier EH!
Wow,your dumber than I gave you credit for.I've had issues with people on this forum as many have had,but to create a post to show the community what a pussy you are because you don't agree with what I said is chicken shit.I put an end to this days ago,as I thought you would to.Grow up pal.And for those that know me,stop calling me,stop coming over to my house/garage,don't ask me for anything car related...cuz eyes gots mental issues!!!!
I can't stop laughing at all this.Oldschool you and seamus would make a good couple.

·
Banned
267 Posts
This is exactly what happens when someone has to create a post just to bitch about stuff. Bob is a cool guy and easy going type of guy. If MR. oldskoolcool had anything to say ,he could just told BOb instead of crying all over CS . wait wait BIlly M and oldskoolcool will be a good couple too

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
This is exactly what happens when someone has to create a post just to bitch about stuff. Bob is a cool guy and easy going type of guy. If MR. oldskoolcool had anything to say ,he could just told BOb instead of crying all over CS . wait wait BIlly M and oldskoolcool will be a good couple too
Hey David.LOL!!!!He is still sending me PM's talking shit,and I'm the E-Thug.Thats cool,what a bad-ass nick name.Bob...the E-Thug...that has a nice ring!I may talk some shit from time to time,but,I have always backed up what I spew from my mouth.My door is always open to discuss any matter that may come up,good or bad.If I lived on an island,I could get a way with talking needless shit...now where's my boat pass?This is so beyond pointless that I'm going to have a little fun with it.Thank you pussy for making my day just a little brighter!!!There's one more person with a lower IQ than a rock.Thank you pussy.

·
Registered
13,095 Posts
Dear Nightrider,

No one cares what you think.

--billyM

·
Miserable
702 Posts
:eatcorn:

1 - 20 of 35 Posts