Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yeah yeah, i know what your all thinking, but i just saw their video for the first time, it was the russian version of 'not gonna get us'

very cool video, with a mean lookin old fuel truck.

just wanted to say, for teen pop, it wasnt bad, and interested in seeing what other people on here think about them.

·
Registered
2,634 Posts
I bought the CD when it was 6.99 at best buy. There ok, good driving music.

·
Registered
8,423 Posts
There the shit man I own three of there CDs one is from Mexico that came with a DVD. and I even own there 1st single

My X-girl looks alot like Lena from t.A.T.u.

By the way there Lesbens :smilecol:

And just to let you guys know I LOVE Lena I pray :pray: that 1 day Ill meet her. Ive never told any 1 this but my MK2s name is Lena so no 1 is to talk shit about her.

Im willing to hurt peps too If thay do LOL :snipersm: :2gunfire:

·
Super Moderator
10,546 Posts
no they're not, its all just a cheap marketing ploy to sell records, and it works! They're another phoney band, like backstreet boys, Spice girls etc. They were "cast" for the part, and their music is made for them and "designed" to be popular. Sorry to rain on your parade, I have this thing for music made by musicians and bands who actually get together because they want to make music. Ok, that was my rant for the day! :)

·
Registered
49 Posts
...its all just a cheap marketing ploy to sell records, and it works! They're another phoney band, like backstreet boys, Spice girls etc. They were "cast" for the part, and their music is made for them and "designed" to be popular.
Let's not be too quick to dismiss "cast" bands. They can be a means to an end. Remember Jimi opening for The Monkees in '67? :oops:

·
Registered
4,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
meh, music is anything you want it to be.... so what if theyre "cast" for spots, as long as you enjoy the music and it means something to you, then its great :)

me.... i just want a huge old semi that fires flame out the side of the hood :D i think that would be great fun driving around :)

·
Administrator
7,186 Posts
Not my kinda music. If they didnt do this stuff:

no one would have ever heard of them on North America.

The redhead seems to be well proportioned tho ;)

·
Premium Member
6,116 Posts
Hey-If you want to listen to a Lesbian band that plays their own instruments and gets down(!) on stage-Then check out Liquor Box-From Portland, methinks-Can we start a new forum(!) header Malloy-maybe"Hot Lesbian Nights" or sumpin-Mike P

·
Registered
118 Posts
:shock: damn lenna is a foxy mommma

1 - 12 of 12 Posts