Picked up a sweet 82 L type a few weeks ago for a parts car and I pretty much have the interior gutted. Have identified the parts I can use and the parts I don’t need. Most of the interior “hard” trim pieces are available but I’m not going to post all of those so if you need something let me know. I’m not selling any exterior pieces and nothing mechanical at the moment so please don’t bother asking. Buyer pays shipping and shipping is from Canada so consider that. Couple of notes on the following pieces for sale….the dash pad has no cracks but looks to be sun damaged (faded) on top pretty bad and the guy who owned the car had a sticker on the dash that I removed and you can see the colour difference in the photo. The instrument cluster finish panel in same boat (faded on top). The center console piece has a crack near the front of it (I would consider parting out the pieces in the console…lid, ash tray, map light). The driver side finish lower panel looks minty but it is a bit tacky. I think it just needs a really good cleaning. All prices in USD. Let me know if interested. Accept PayPal or Interac etransfer. Thanks!
Dash pad - $100
Instrument Cluster Finish panel - $60
Driver side finish lower panel - $100
Glove box cover and passenger side finish lower panel assembly- $125
Center console - $100
Ash tray (from under radio) - $25

i can’t upload all the photos on this one post so I will reply to the post with more photos and I can take more photos if interested.