Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
13,185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Volume cranked up a bit. ...I forgot to remove the rear seal to get better sound this time around.

...looking forward to my gopro HD coming in. Can't wait to shoot some new footage with it. The standard gopro will be relegated to inside/outside picture-in-picture duty.

--billyM

·
Registered
839 Posts
Good stuff. I love the part right about 7:30 right after you pass the Porsche(at least I think that's what it was) and you just loose the back end. Total "oh sh!t" moment.

·
Registered
13,185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
PG, you and me both buddy, you and me both...

Brandon, you can't tell in the video, but that fella waved me on late in the straight-away, then tried to "race" me side by side to the corner (big no-no on these types of events). The result was me coming in way hot, and the back end did try to come around. Live and learn, next time I'll wait till he waves me on the back straight (the long one) where I have room to smoke him if he tries it.

--billyM

·
Registered
471 Posts
what track was this? No heel toezz :[

·
Registered
839 Posts
PG, you and me both buddy, you and me both...

Brandon, you can't tell in the video, but that fella waved me on late in the straight-away, then tried to "race" me side by side to the corner (big no-no on these types of events). The result was me coming in way hot, and the back end did try to come around. Live and learn, next time I'll wait till he waves me on the back straight (the long one) where I have room to smoke him if he tries it.

--billyM
What a douche! Hope the officials caught that.

·
Registered
13,185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Eh, no harm no foul, but had he made a habit of it I'm sure someone would have said something.

what track was this? No heel toezz :[
Talladega Grand Prix, and I ALWAYS hell-toe revmatch my downshifts. Sadly, the rain makes 3rd gear worthless (and fourth gear is only semi-worthless) so I just left her in fourth most of the day. Focused on corners and keeping consistent in an inconsistent car...

--billyM

1 - 10 of 10 Posts