Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
586 Posts
I dont remember anyone asking for his opinion.......

·
Registered
57 Posts
Haha-Look at what he drives. Sorry I tried to like them, I did; just to damn weird (tailgate mod and we'll talk). Nice disco ball though. :door:

·
Registered
57 Posts
Sorry for hatin'. Sorry for dissin' your ride, i didn't mean it. It look aight. thought it was a dick measuring contest for a minute though. I'm leaving to watch Transformers now, you've succeeded only in whetting my appetite for machanical carnage and whats-her-face.

·
Registered
57 Posts
I know, I know. I'm the same way in the real world, when I see someone attacking my fam (not gangsta, just Irish); got all defensive and isht. I knew it wasn't a disco ball too. I was just bustin his chops. Sorry to hear about your 7M. Those rims are dope as (cuss). Now fuck off.

·
Premium Member
6,112 Posts

·
Registered
732 Posts
I really regret being nice earlier in your PM. If id had known you were going to be some smart ass disrepecting douche nozzle and your coat tail riding asshat of a friend i wouldnt have even bothered. Its like dealing with my smartassed little brother. Glad you know everything already and as far as im concerned im glad your both in the toilet and hopefully malloy will just bann you after all this.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts