Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I drove nearly 10 hours and 600 miles round trip, and picked up an '85 l-type yesterday. The car is pretty rough outside, but in pretty good shape inside. There is a pretty large dent in the passenger door, missing all belt mouldings, rust here and there, but structurally solid. White exterior with blue interior. It has the 15" wheels. I will refinish the wheels over the Winter. I will fix the bent caliper bracket this week, throw on the snow tires, and away I go in the snow. Paid $150 for the car, plus another $120 in gas and trailer rental. It is an auto, digi dash, trip computer, lots of stuff I never have had in my '82 and '84 p-types.

·
Heroic Autobot
705 Posts
Cool! My '83 L-Type was just like that- white with blue cloth interior. Digital dash, automatic, trip computer.

·
Registered
4,558 Posts
sounds like a pretty nice winter car/daily driver.

im looking at buying another... $500 bucks, and there are two to choose from, ones rusty and has a BHG, the other, im not too sure about yet.
and ive got another 82 coming soon, for 200ish :)

my garage will be full of parts, just as it was when i had my bike...
btw, anyone interested in a kawasaki ninja tranny? lol, might finally let the race prepped tranny go to make room/money.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts