1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
622 Posts
Totally epic lol!!! I have a moped lol i know but I put octane booster in it, about a shot glass full each time I filled it. It basically ran the same.

Ok here's the funny stuff-
There was a case of the stuff stacked at the end of an aisle. Definately not cold or in the cooler. Also it was over $7 for the two bottles- lol cost him $7 to F his bike up
Also funny response-
first you'll need to prop the tank up, then remove the airbox. place some dynamite right there on top of the throttle bodies and reassemble. make sure your wick is long enough to run away from shrapnel. ignite the explosives and run like hell. make sure you're doing this in a remote location. after the explosion, go back and find any pieces of the bike leftover that have the VIN number on it and take them with you. call your insurance company and report it stolen. get paid and buy a new bike.

·
Registered
622 Posts
He also tried to start it after he knew it was a drink and not octane booster. LOL! then he finally drained the fuel.

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
wow 137 pages of pure epic fail.... lol that dude is gonna be famous...

·
Registered
515 Posts
I just read the link and went to the kitchen to grab some snacks 'cause I knew what was coming before I clicked and DANG.... legendary!

:eatcorn::mm_beer:

·
Registered
3,006 Posts
Slightly on-topic, the PNW Supra Nationals this August (2009) had the NOS folks there giving this stuff out for free (great job Tejon, FREE). I tried it, and if it wasn't pushing 95F ..... The Fruit Punch one was drinkable. The passion fruit one was disgusting IMHO. I wouldn't pay for the stuff, but it was indeed an energy drink - buzz. And it was cold.

Minor kudo, the cap is real easy to remove.

I've seen this thread before, an epic fail.

·
Registered
1,233 Posts
I was in denial reading the first page. I could not believe this dude poured energy drink into his tank, thinking it was the real deal. Who gets the real deal from 7-11?

I can't type my feelings after reading his post when he realized what he'd done.

Oh, and his comment under his name, "I put this in my gas tank for teh horse powerz!!!1"

Someone taking a year to build a motor then inviting everyone over to hear it's first startup and as he turns the key realizes there's no oil in the motor, but it's too late would be a worse fail haha.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Im guessing either this guy IS dumb, or he must have been either High, waisted or drunk! Or maybe he drank the additive and poured the drink in the tank! Ha ha ha...

I still cant believe it!

And as of 1-5-2010, the idiot still has the NOS avitar and on top "I put this in my gas tank for teh horse powerz! what a klutz!

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
This is a repost......If only I could find the pic.....

Someone made a Fast and Furious spoof.....Paul walker went and got the Nos for Vin.

F**king photobucket deleted a bunch of my stuff....Damn

If I find it I will Post

·
Registered
2,741 Posts
that forum is full of epic fail. not too long after that nos episode, one of them decided it would be a good idea to lube his bike chain by starting it and putting it in gear while holding an oily rag.....yea.

·
Boost-a-holic
2,560 Posts
HAHA!! Best laugh of the year, so far. What a f'n moron!

·
Registered
515 Posts
that forum is full of epic fail. not too long after that nos episode, one of them decided it would be a good idea to lube his bike chain by starting it and putting it in gear while holding an oily rag.....yea.
You mean you don't do it that way? How else are you supposed to lube the front sprocket? :laugh:

·
Registered
861 Posts
Nice Garrette. That's funny as hell. I totally have the voices in my head too.

I really can't stop laughing at all this. How are people so gawd damn dumb these days? Is it inbreeding or is it in the water?

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
Worst part. My little bro rides fixed gear bikes. He was lubing the chain on his peogot the a few weeks ago. Looked away and lobbed off the end of his pointer finger. That is on a Bicycle. Motorcycle chain = fail.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts