Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright guys, I got tons of photo captures from "The Fast and the Furious" they are all 1.16 megs a piece....this will take time to load unless you have a high speed connection....it's well worth the wait. I tried to get the captures as clear as possible. I think you'll enjoy them.

The Fast and the Furious
http://www.students.dsu.edu/burrin/thefastandthefurious.htm

Complete car page at...
http://www.students.dsu.edu/burrin/cars.htm

At some point I'll compress them to a better jpg for a faster load.

Enjoy Guys!!!!

·
Registered
7,111 Posts
those are some cool pics man

<--closet F&F Lover :wink:

·
Heroic Autobot
705 Posts
Great pictures!

·
Registered
360 Posts
Hey 86SupraMKII. Could you do me a big favor?

Theres this scene at "Race Wars" where vin diesel' girl is about to race some black dood with corn rows. Right after she flashes him some money, a white car, with a guy in a red hat driving passes by in the background of the black guys window.....Could you capture a few shots of that? Thats me and my ol' 92 integra (rice free for 4 years...R.I.P.). :)

I WAS THERE MAN!!....Too bad the movie blows goats. :roll:
They should have called it "The Rice and Ridiculous".

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I can try to do that...the DVD is 1 hour away from here right now, but when I go home on the weekend, I'll bring it back with me.

·
Registered
2,634 Posts
Yes, thats old news. You can also see it in the entrance line to Race Wars.

·
Registered
9,445 Posts

·
Registered
999 Posts
CJSREDPRA said:
Um, yes.... This is VERY VERY old news....

http://www.celicasupra.com/images/whiterice.jpg

Javier is somewhere in SoCal... And I believe he did a 2JZ-GTE conversion.
Very nice! Can't say I'm a fan of those tires/wheels, but the body is super slick 8)

Edit: I was going to complain about the vidcap link not working, but the white car made me forget

·
Registered
147 Posts
I love Ferrari's...always have and always will.

But I must admit, that MKIV sitting next to the black F355 looks way better...that's not my Supra owning bias talking either...I actually think it looks better...am I the only one?

(Makes the Ferrari look a bit plain...maybe it's the black colour? They look better in red!) :shock:

·
Registered
7,111 Posts
ohh no this thread is back from the dead :shock: :roll:

·
Registered
870 Posts
karaki said:
:imwithst: ...and Lambo's...was driving home tonight from a little supra gathering and this mid 80's countach fly's by me...thank god i had my window open. When i got home, i had to use 125 towels to wipe off the mess in my seats.
Haha, that's funny! I think if I get passed like that then I'd downshift and boost to 16psi and pass him back. Then I bet the Countach owner will then have to wipe up his mess! :lol:

·
Registered
97 Posts
:p WOW!!!!!! i have not seen a still of that scene, only when i used to pause the dvd.. if you guys have the dvd and look at the "making of" you can see me and the MKII for like 2 seconds.... it was accually a 5 minute interview and i was making fun of someone in the interview, BUT!! thanks to the editor, the interview ended up being 2 seconds and me saying "i just want props". there was alot more to tha interview but unfortunately i ended up sounding and looking like an idiot... but hey i was happy to be there anyway.

jav

1 - 19 of 19 Posts