Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Administrator
7,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had to pick someone to keep this place neat, since I probably wont have the time to do it right...so I chose quick as the man for the job. :) I do not anticipate any troll issues, this is simply for organization purposes.

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
Anyone who doesn't want to be banned can paypal me $10. ;)

PM me if anyone runs into problems and I'll moderate away. Otherwise I'll just fix stuff I trip over as I browse.

·
Administrator
7,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Dont be a nazi mod either! This is a nice place on the net...well for now I guess ;) I know sf.com wore your nerves thin more than once....

·
Registered
7,111 Posts
LOL i just noticed that every topic here
says

Moderator---->Quick

hey Quick i guess your gonna have alot of work cut out for u

laterz

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
Don't worry. My attitude is to only fix obvious problems. :) That means no trolling, Malloy! I have my eye on you! ;)

I don't have the time to Super Mod here and SF.com in the same way (i.e. hardcore thread locking and moving and whatnot), and the MkII crowd is usually a _lot_ nicer than the SF.com crowd. I expect that only cursory moderation will be required here.

And if anyone has beef with what I do please email or PM me -- I'm always willing to listen. 8)

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
For anyone unfamiliar with the Supraforums, Quick is definately one of the better mods over there. Alot of them tend to use their moderatorly privileges to their benefit and abuse them as well... None of which I have ever even heard a remote allegation of against Quick.

BTW...Quick, does this forgo my $10 paypal deposit? :lol:

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
Supra Bob said:
For anyone unfamiliar with the Supraforums, Quick is definately one of the better mods over there. Alot of them tend to use their moderatorly privileges to their benefit and abuse them as well... None of which I have ever even heard a remote allegation of against Quick.

BTW...Quick, does this forgo my $10 paypal deposit? :lol:
Thanks, Bob -- I appreciate the compliment. :)

You are on the 'a' list now. ;)
-Chris

·
Registered
2,297 Posts
I agree...

Chris has done a great job over at SupraForums. Mike made a good choice in asking him to moderate our new forum.

I don't expect we'll ever have the level of BS that goes on over there.

In fact, now that I've got this software installed for OUR group on CS.com - I have no plans to go back to SupraForums.com or iSupra.com anymore.

Too much noise in both places and I wanna talk about Mk2s dammit!

Heh :wink:

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
SupraRacer007 said:
Too much noise in both places and I wanna talk about Mk2s dammit!
That's one of the biggest downsides to owning a MkIV -- you have to deal with a lot of hosers.

I miss the camraderie and courtesy of the MkII community. I need to get my damn car back! :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts