Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
2,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well guys, I've finally got some turbo footage for you. There's nothing like the sound of a turbo spooling up. I guess you could call this video a teaser. We've still got to tune the thing, but it runs amazingly for not having been tuned. Well, here's the video:

http://www.alexsuprasite.com/turbo drive.wmv

·
Premium Member
4,031 Posts
Heh. I gotta admit, your posts/vids keep getting better and better. Gotta love the apathetic dad. However, I'd almost pay you to get rid of that giant tach.

·
Registered
2,846 Posts
looks good minus that tach. (CELICA SUPRAS ARE NOT HONDAS). good luck with the tune though sounds mean.

i hope you don't have your hood up while driving all the time. your are not thug.
just my 2 cents

·
Registered
2,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i hope you don't have your hood up while driving all the time. your are not thug.
just my 2 cents
I'm a skinny-ass white kid with red hair, I know I'm not thug. As I've said numerous times before, the tach stays for now. You guys can give me all the shit you want. Wade, I see how they sound like diesel trucks when you don't have an exhaust on them.

Someone wanna fork up $200-something for a wideband for me?

Alex <----- :duh:

·
Registered
9,840 Posts
Alex ---- Kurt is just jealous :D yours runs and drives,his is in pieces.

·
Registered
7,171 Posts
toss the tach... paint the car.... close ur hood... nuff said?

;)

Nice job so far man, keep up the hard work and pics/vids!

·
Registered
5,484 Posts
You know you can pick on him as much as you want....but hes is 16 years old. Instead of chasing hondas and stuff him and his dad decides to work on 25+ year old cars. Its like Steve. They put time effort and sweat into something that they can call their own. I applaud them for the effort they do. Keep up the good work Alex. Honestly I love the look of digi dashes and would keep that tach, but its not my car.

·
Registered
430 Posts
Sounds great Alex. That has to be quite a learning experience. I have been seeing your posts all Winter. Plan to see your car sometime in the near future at one of the Dayton meets. Keep up the good work, that thing is going to be a chick magnet, you know!!

·
Registered
2,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
great work! you and your car have certainly come a long way. primer is better than rust in my book.

How do you plan on tuning it?
Yeah, when I look at the $700 piece that I started with, and what I have now.....damn. We're using an Innovative LM-1 to tune her.

I'm sure that you'll see the car at one of the Ohiosupras meets sometime Bob. Just look for the big red-haired goober. ;)

Thanks for the continued support Scott. You'll have to see the car sometime.

·
Registered
1,475 Posts
looks good. Now you gotta get us an onboard vid showing a little more of the performance. Good luck with the tuning. (BTW, I like those wheels, not too flashy, but a little more aggressive than stock)

1 - 20 of 36 Posts