Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,788 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Could you please not yank/catagorize the new posts/threads until you get a page full?

Some of us cannot check the new threads every day,eh?

"Hey,there was a thread that I wanted to reply to yesterday and I have an answer.
What section was it posted in?General tech,Restoration or picture post?
Where is MY thread?"

Let the threads lie/lay for a while,please. Maybe 2 days worth?FOUR?
Damn,I forgot what section that I posted in and there may be an answer in there for ME.

I'm guilty of a lot of swear words,so I may not be the one to point out a minor flaw in your logical housekeeping,let alone my choice of words or my attitude towards the people who keep us inline. WE NEED YOU!

Out- of- control chaos would result,otherwise.
Look at the "other" forums.:rolleyes:

The search feature is difficult ,"oh-gee-whiz", to get anywhere.
Who posted that? What area?Where is my answer?Where is my question?:32:

I'll go to the new posts first,all of the time!
If it's gone....Oh,hell.:sadbanana:

Don't be so dilligent;it ain't got be so clean,every day.
I do my laundry only once a week.I have oil in my driveway.My hands are dirty.Car is dirty.

Thanks for listening.
....Dave in Seattle.....

·
Super Moderator
8,261 Posts
Wasn't me that moved it I think, but you can always click your username and find all posts and it will list all your post in chronological order. IMO I move them when I see them. I'm never going to remember to go back and do something.

·
Premium Member
5,788 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Premium Member
5,788 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
For the last 3 days,the "new posts" section has allowed to built up a little more and way easier to find something NEW.
Thanks a bunch,moderators!

An old thread surfaces sometimes and that's OK!
It usually contains new information and I'll look,read and comment if I have something to add.

NEW posts/threads got shuffed away to the specific forum sections,usually in the mornings,just after I responded to a post with multiple photos and links that took a 1/2 hour for me to do the night before.

Again,thank you.:thumbsup:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts