Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Super Moderator
7,285 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
OK folks;

we need to step up to the plate and help this brother out. Brother Webber has already hit a tripple...but we need an out the f'n park grand slam on this one.

This is one of those moments were we can come together as a community and really help a fellow brother out.

As I mentioned it in this post:

http://www.celicasupra.com/vbforums/showthread.php?p=191512#post191512

I will give all the $ from the sale of 1 Stainless Elbow and Gasket to Jimi.

On top of that; until Nov. 15 25% of all sales will go straight to Jimi on any of the following items:

• Stainless Turbo Elbow
  • Turbo to Elbow Gasket
  • Magnaflow Catalytic Converter
  • Test Pipes
  • Budget FPR Kits - out of stock but coming back soon
  • Wideband and Factory O2 Bungs
  • MK2 Divorced Downpipe
Come on guys; we all know how we would feel if we had to sell all our supra parts...lets help this guy pull through this.

Donations to Jimi

1. $130 -from Mark for the purchase of a turbo elbow +$5 donation
2. $20 - from Billy from the purchase of 1 bung + $19 donation
3. $41.25 - from AJ from the purchase of a test pipe + $25 donation
4. $100 - Donation from PDiddle fo Shittle (PhilG)
5. $87.50 - from ksourounis for the purchase of a FPR Kit + $50 donation
6. $200 - from 'unknown' memeber...probably Jimi's secret Admirer :runaway:

Total: $578.75

·
Premium Member
7,687 Posts
George, just sent you a PM and email. I'm in for some $$.

·
Registered
13,079 Posts
George, I need a wideband bung, standard steel nothing fancy, and toss and extra $5 onto the cost/shipping to send to Jim. ...and I'll ask and see if it got to him so dont try and pocket it (hahahah)

shoot me a PM or email on where and how much to send, paypal is cool

--BillyM

·
Registered
472 Posts
Wow.

What can I say? I don't even know how to say thanks anymore and have it mean what I really feel. You guys are awesome. I hope to do the same when I'm able.

Now, don't make me fawkin' cry (Philly accent) :]

Reading this forum has provided a great relief from removing muck-soaked crap from houses! I hope to have some time soon to help another member, and my good friend, Sten (usul42), as he lost both of his cars ('86 Cressida, and an old Jeep)... water over the dash. Yuck! Maybe we can turn this parts car of mine into a driver for him.

Thanks again. I realize I'm just rambling now.

-Jimi

·
Registered
15,019 Posts
can you get an aeromotive fpr 13109? i plan to buy one soon anyway, if you can get it ill buy from you to help him out. btw jimi, i got some of the replacement edis parts for you already, when i get the rest ill contact you for the address to send them too. post office is still holding out. but when they pay up ill send that too. i am still interested in the addco front bar though. hint hint. lol

·
Premium Member
7,687 Posts
George, PM sent, I have a new puter so I dont have any email addies. Pls forward the invoice to [email protected]

Thanks again!!
Arch

·
Super Moderator
7,285 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Ok...good news...one of our forum members has picked up a turbo elbow which means I will add $130 to the Jimi fund. I will update the first thread with all who have donated money. Then at the end I will mail Jimi out a cheque on behalf of those who have donated. ..keep up the good work guys.

·
Premium Member
7,687 Posts
Guys and Gals, George is offering these items discounted for a limited time and he is supporting the MK2 community. Lets try to see what we can do!!!

He even made a donation to the fund for a custom part he is making for me!!

·
Super Moderator
7,285 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks AJ;

please remember guys I'm also offering to donate money to Jimi's cause with my new Divorced Downpipe...what more can you ask in life: more power; sweet pricing and a warm fuzzy feeling you're helping out a fellow brother??? Please keep in mind that this is for a limited time...I'd love to offer this longer but unfortunately I have to put a limit on it.

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
George,
Those SS lines - will they fall into the donation bucket? What other stuff do you have that I wanted? Ah hell, I'll just throw some scheckels in either way. :facesjump

·
Super Moderator
7,285 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Suprafanatic said:
George,
Those SS lines - will they fall into the donation bucket? What other stuff do you have that I wanted? Ah hell, I'll just throw some scheckels in either way. :facesjump
Sorry Phil;

just the stuff I mentioned in the top thread...for now!!!

·
Registered
502 Posts
when do you expect the fuel pressure kits to be in? I would like to get one and donate some of the money.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts