Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well ive done a bunch of looking around and it seams to me that the only v8 you can drop in without a bunch of mods is the ford 302??? correct me if im wrong.

id love to get a 383 under the hood or atleast a chev under it :thumbsup::salute:

·
Registered
255 Posts
well ive done a bunch of looking around and it seams to me that the only v8 you can drop in without a bunch of mods is the ford 302??? correct me if im wrong.

id love to get a 383 under the hood or atleast a chev under it :thumbsup::salute:
u know there is a thread about this i believe in the v8 section of the forum if i remember right lol

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yeah 1uz is to much cash yeah there is i read that to and found that its really kinda hard to get a 350 under there so i dont think thats the way im going

·
Registered
255 Posts
some one here has done a 302 ford engine i think it here in a v8 thread or in the resto part of the forum it ran great too

but they pull it out of the car lol

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i already read through that entire thread before i posted this one lol :thumbsup:

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
well for me the 1uz is out of the queastion WAY to much money. but the 302 however seemed to be a very easy swap, that being said im not much of a ford fan but will run the motor if i have to. im looking for other options preferably chevy just dont know if it can be done with lil to no moding

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
if i could find one for cheap i would probly get it

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
i dont think no civic would pass up a supdalope with a built 302 turbo witch is what im gonna do (hope i can get the tires to grab)

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
o please my buddie has a crx with a ls-vtec in it and he talked shit for 6 months saying o im gonna walk on your lil toyota and it came down to it and i got atleast 5 cars on him he was pissed he still is i talk to him al the time and i keep asking him if he wants a remach but he says no. lol

·
Registered
255 Posts
o please my buddie has a crx with a ls-vtec in it and he talked shit for 6 months saying o im gonna walk on your lil toyota and it came down to it and i got atleast 5 cars on him he was pissed he still is i talk to him al the time and i keep asking him if he wants a remach but he says no. lol
yea engines does not mean shit
a crx can be great but leave it in the hands of some one that does not know what there doing and you get fan boy got to love them :salute: i give respect were it do only if they really beat the piss out of me :eek4dance:

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
yeah no joke hey quick queastion on the stock 5m exahust mafi theres 3 studs to hold the collector on what size are those nuts ive lost 2 of the 3 of them

·
Registered
92 Posts
My friend just picked up a 1uz from a junkyard already pulled for a hundred dollars. It doesnt get cheaper than that for a running v8

1 - 20 of 24 Posts