Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was on my way to work for a night shift... I looked in my rear veiw and saw a tiberon and probe havin fun. At the time I was in my saturn VUE. I caught them at the next red and the guy in the tiberon made a comment to me about my supra sticker on the hatch of the VUE. He said something like he'd show my supra some tib pwr. I laughed and said I could possibly stay with him in the saturn
He the started to rev his engine..... the light turned green and away we went. I stayed with him in 1st... 2nd..... and walked away from him in 3rd......W.O.W. I'm kinda glad I didn't have the Supra... He would of been cryin 4 days :lol:
Later

·
Registered
2,100 Posts
haha!

good one

·
Registered
7,111 Posts
yea, its the sticker..... thats what helped you win :wink: :lol:

·
Registered
516 Posts
Thats a good slap on the face,People underestimate the Power of "Supra"
nice Kill. :evil:

·
Registered
4,558 Posts
nice job, the spirit of the supra helped im sure.

ive gotta put my trd stickers on when mines running right.

·
Registered
3,433 Posts
lol that guy has to be cryin it was definitly the supra sticker...lol

·
Registered
178 Posts
That is just so sad, lol. He taunts your supra and then you take him in your VUE.

·
Registered
793 Posts
I raced a saturn from a rolling start in the 82. It was funny, I think the guy was really pissed off :) He spent all that money on his stereo system and grapefruit-shooter exhaust and still lost to a 21 year old car! AAHHAHHA I love it!

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
AS LUCK WOULD HAVE IT ... I WAS DRIVING TO WORK LAST NIGHT IN MY SUPRA. lO AND BEHOLD THE SAME RICED OUT TIBURON PULLED UP ALONG SIDE OF ME.

HE WAS REVEING HIS ENGINE AT THE LIGHT..I PUT THE WINDOW DOWN AND REMINDED HIM ABOUT RACING HIM IN MY SATURN VUE. HE YELLED BACK STATING THAT HE WASN'T REALLY TRYING. HE THEN PROCEEDED TO STATE THAT THE SUPRA WOULD BE A GOOD KILL 4 HIM.

A COUPLE OF REVS OF THE BRULLEN GROWL AND WE (OR SHOULD I SAY I) WAS OFF. I'M PRETTY SURE AS I WAS SLAMMIMG INTO 3RD HE WAS STILL IN 1ST. AT THIS POINT HIS ASS WAS GRASS AND I EASED OFF THE THROTTLE JUST IN TIME 4 THE NEXT RED LIGHT.

NEEDLESS TO SAY HIS WINDOW WAS UP AND HE LOOKED IN EVERY DIRECTION EXCEPT MY WAY. :silenced:

I LOVE MY CAR.

LATER
MARK

·
Registered
3,433 Posts
when will people learn...lol i love the fact that he couldn't look at you after talkin all that shit. Maybe next time you should give him a head start..... :twak:

·
Registered
7,111 Posts
A :dumbass: WAS :eek:wned:.............. :gotrice: :lol:

·
Super Moderator
10,546 Posts
Thats hilarious! This guy is going to have nightmares for the rest of his life now, you've mentally scarred him! I love the I can't look at you thing after you win a drag. I got that the other day when a guy in a fwd 1st gen TSI talon tried to race me from a rolling start, I can't belive I pulled past him. I thought the turbo ones were near 190hp. The best though is when they're so bloody pissed and so bloody embarresed that they actually run the next red light so they don't have sit next to you and do the look thing :rotfl:

·
Heroic Autobot
705 Posts
Not sure how fast the TSIs are, but the base DL (which I own) is a slug.

·
Super Moderator
10,546 Posts
I've driven one before exactly like that and remember it being fairly fast, but I know the turbo awd mk2s are 210hp and some magazines have recorded a 6.5 0-60 on them before. The drive train was relatively unchanged between generations but the hp did go up a little, but maybe the fwd ones come with less. Guess I'll have to research that sometime. Maybe his car is just beat too.

·
Registered
118 Posts
wel also with them older dsm's (talons eclipse ect) they all have that damn turbo hump in teh hood but allso only the awd one is turbo iirc

so itskinda hard to tell also those talon tsi awd turbos can be made scary fast for a cheap price but ther fugly

·
Super Moderator
10,546 Posts
I don't mind the looks of them. This one was definatly a TSI, but no no AWD. He took off hard first trying to get me to race so I got a good look at his backend. Then I showed him mine :D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts