Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
2,275 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
The mkI I bought yesterday came with a spoiler, it looks just like the style that says TOYOTA on it but it's plain, no letters? Aftermarket or factory??
Post some photos.

I'd like to see what you've got. All of the factory PP rear spoilers say Toyota on them.

·
Registered
177 Posts
I sold the car before I got pics of the spoiler... I told the new owner about this site, hopefully he'll join and document his build. his plan is to restore the MK1. He currently has a MKIV and he wanted to have the first and last Supra body styles.

·
Registered
1,954 Posts
Nice work collecting, and presenting this info.

·
Registered
2,275 Posts
Discussion Starter #24 (Edited)
Nice work collecting, and presenting this info.
Thanks!

I've added a few more items this week:
Headlight covers
License Plate Panels
Targa Band

I'll be adding info on a few more cosmetic items as I get a chance.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Headlight Covers

Headlight covers were a fairly common item for 2nd gen Celicas, but I don't know that I ever saw a kit for a set for the MkI - however, I know of at least two MkIs that had them installed. One was mine - and I don't have any good photos - and the other is a member on here from Texas.

SupraMetzger's setup looks like this:

This is my dads car and his user name is Krednjen but yes the covers are dark plexi glass

·
Registered
63 Posts
Headlight Covers

Headlight covers were a fairly common item for 2nd gen Celicas, but I don't know that I ever saw a kit for a set for the MkI - however, I know of at least two MkIs that had them installed. One was mine - and I don't have any good photos - and the other is a member on here from Texas.

SupraMetzger's setup looks like this:
Black plexi glass.... And the owners name is krednjen

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
I seen a pair of those on rinkya a few weeks ago. Sold for a couple hundred if I remember correctly. There ones for mk2 fog light on eBay right now too. There just a stick on sheet of some sort.

·
Premium Member
7,842 Posts
From my pics page...

Reactions: 1982 Dragon

·
Premium Member
7,842 Posts
AND

Reactions: 1982 Dragon
21 - 31 of 31 Posts