Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I was curious what you guys thought these or any would be a good idea and if there was interest in getting the following lenses for a MK2 done in a clear/yellow/smoked tint

·
Founding Member
6,259 Posts
How about red and orange, just for reproductions/stock replacements? If you go to the expense to develop the molds, I'd think you could sell more stock replacements than anything and then do just a few in other colors.

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
How about red and orange, just for reproductions/stock replacements? If you go to the expense to develop the molds, I'd think you could sell more stock replacements than anything and then do just a few in other colors.
stock is easy that wont be a problem, I thought maybe the orange would be hard to get close but was told today not an issue,

·
Registered
89 Posts
I would be interested in a set of 85 stock style lenses. Would you also be producing the black trim around the lenses?

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
More likely glued together. The trim for the tail lights is screwed and glued. It can be removed with a heat gun on the glue.
BTW if you want a set of amber they said it can be done, Let me know as I already dropped off the lenses to get things started,

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
I'd be down for rear tail lamp lenses in yellow or smoked and a plate delete.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts