Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Did something I don't like to do last week. Bought a car sight unseen. Took a person's word as to the shape of the car. That doesn't work well these days but this time it did. Actually the car was better than I had hoped for. Thanks a bunch tiksman!!!!!!!!! Now get that Panda going and come up this summer.

·
Premium Member
1,013 Posts
John , You beat me to it. I had my wife almost say OK the night before.
Glad you you got it. It already looks like supra super store in my driveway. I had to pour another pad this summer because city code states " cars must be parked on a paved surface". Not even one tire on the grass.
You saved me from having to expand the LOT even more. ;)

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Thanks. I am glad you like her and I am glad she will be taken care of. I miss her but she took up valuable garage space I do not have.

I have been bothering Mark and George this week about parts.

·
Registered
472 Posts
:thumbsup:

·
Registered
304 Posts
Tiksman is the man

I posted in the 'Wanted' section for a trip meter reset knob, and Tiksman offered to send one to me free of charge! I received the package yesterday and it not only had the trip knob without the screw on the end like I needed, he also included the one with the screw on the end that resets the clock. Talk about going out of your way with no monetary reward in return, and for a total stranger too. Solid.

If there's ever any way I can return the favor, Tiksman, let me know. Thanks a bunch and I truly do appreciate what you did.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts