Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
1985 Toyota Supra P-Type GR86 Trim
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey everybody, my question is where can I get BFGoodrich Or Cooper Cobra tires for a 1985 supra. I live in NY and Florida, and I can absolutely NOT find any tires that fit the car. I prefer the tires with the white lettering to make the car look stylish.

· Super Moderator
7,964 Posts
The T/A and Cooper have white letters on one side, black on the other. Mount as you like.

Reactions: JCC

· Registered
182 Posts
Here's another option, the tires are getting good reviews from what I've read. I had planned to buy these for my Supra, but ultimately decided to go with 16" wheels and high performance summer tires for light track day duty.

Same company makes a white wall tire that I will be putting on my '73 Toyota Corona.

· Registered
1985 Toyota Supra P-Type GR86 Trim
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Here's another option, the tires are getting good reviews from what I've read. I had planned to buy these for my Supra, but ultimately decided to go with 16" wheels and high performance summer tires for light track day duty.

Same company makes a white wall tire that I will be putting on my '73 Toyota Corona.

Those look pretty good. And they also don’t cost $600. I will look into those.

· Super Moderator
7,964 Posts
Close, but not exact same size.
225/60-14 is stock.
235/60-14 is in the list, and is H rated. 👀

· Registered
2,128 Posts
Reactions: Flyin' Hawaiian

· Registered
6 Posts
Hey everybody, my question is where can I get BFGoodrich Or Cooper Cobra tires for a 1985 supra. I live in NY and Florida, and I can absolutely NOT find any tires that fit the car. I prefer the tires with the white lettering to make the car look stylish.
Walmart has mastercraft avenger 235/60/14 with white lettering for $105 each and the 235s give it a nice wide stance

1 - 13 of 13 Posts