Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Founding Member
6,625 Posts
OUch! Who's minty terra cotta was that and what happened? Going through the pics in order and then seeing that made me almost as sick to my stomach as when I spun my redpra into a guard rail last year at 60mph, same corner (only the guard rail lost :twisted:, well actually the guard rail buckled exactly as it was supposed to do otherwise the redpra wouldn't have been fixable).

Phil D.

·
Registered
Hot Wheels
535 Posts
Wow guys those are really clean cars all of them look hot :hail:
Nice white ones,I dont think anyone hear on the west has any white mk2s. and the black twins look sweet.
also liked the pic's by the skydome. 8)

·
Registered
3,433 Posts
zank come on thats not too far of a drive, it would have only taken you 4 days...thats a walk around the corner...lol its still too far for me and my car is too ugly to show its face there...lol or at any meet

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
According to the folks that had my car before me, I have a Kaminari body kit, but it looks just like one of the Erebuni kits. Mark had rotted rocker moldings, so he put the Erubuni side skirts on instead of trying to source good rocker mouldings. Not sure if he will eventually put the front piece on or not.

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
Actually I got my kit from toysport. I believe it's a kaminari look alike.

Thanks for the complements.

Chad let me know what pics your submitting to the calander. The twin pic would be sweet. By the way....good job on the pics.

Later
Mark

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Mike, you still didn't get pics 26-30 or 36-40? I can email them individually if you didn't get them. I re-emailed them to you last week.

·
Registered
1,539 Posts
Malloy said:
PS: Deans the man!
Huh? What did I do Mike? :?

Do you recognize some of those shots as being taken in my backyard? Here's a fairly recent shot:
http://f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/deanjanderson/vwp?.dir=/Supra+Meets&.dnm=My+Supra+Collection+(Aug+%2703).jpg&.src=ph&.view=t

It looks even nicer when I have Supra visitors! :lol:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts