Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
first of all i was at a local junk yard today getting a ps pump for my car when i notced an early mkIII so i decided yto check it out to see if it was turbo or not so i went up to it and realized it had been on fire before so i popped the hood to check it out i noticed imediatley that it was turbo and prceeded to ask the yard owner how much the intercooler and exhaust manifold would cost thats when he told me that he would give everything under the hood to me for 250 i know that a good 7m block and a 7m head sold individually were at least worth 250 a peice man i cant refuse this offer with out first consulting the experts so i have come to you guys for help any and all would be greatly appreciated thanx

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
Thats one helluva deal!

Ya know, with a find like that, you'd be well on the way to having a 7M-GTE mk II on the Cheap...depending on where exactly the fire was in the car...

·
Registered
7,111 Posts
suprarox85 said:
first of all i was at a local junk yard today getting a ps pump for my car when i notced an early mkIII so i decided yto check it out to see if it was turbo or not so i went up to it and realized it had been on fire before so i popped the hood to check it out i noticed imediatley that it was turbo and prceeded to ask the yard owner how much the intercooler and exhaust manifold would cost thats when he told me that he would give everything under the hood to me for 250 i know that a good 7m block and a 7m head sold individually were at least worth 250 a peice man i cant refuse this offer with out first consulting the experts so i have come to you guys for help any and all would be greatly appreciated thanx
Dam I also recently went the local junkyard and there was a mk3 as I approached it I was like "please let it be 7MGTE, Please let it be 7MGTE" unfortunately it wasn’t it was only a 7MGE :mad:

·
Registered
7,111 Posts
humm.... you know what i just might go back and get them. it wouldnt be bad to make my white sup into a 6MGTE later on.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
the junkyard is located in central texas just west of temple belton area in a place called toyota salvage good place they like me there they are selling me a set of fog lights in perfect condition for 50 for the pair any ways i have the money to buy it but no where to put it if anyone would lie this motor email m and we can work something out with me and the yard owner all i want from it is the turbo manifold, intercooler, the cross intake pipe that say 3000 on it and possibly the turbo itself everything else is up for grabs email me or pm me and we can work something out

1 - 9 of 9 Posts