Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
POTATO
17,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Applies to all t-shirts, subject to availability. Excludes bulk orders. Discounted prices are set forth on the website, no coupon code required. Promotion starts on November 28, 2011, at 12:00 a.m. (PST) and ends on November 28, 2011, at 11:59 p.m. (PST). Discount can be combined with other coupon code offers. All orders must be from the CafePress Marketplace. Offer valid online at CafePress only, and may change, be modified or cancelled at anytime without notice. This promotion cannot be applied to past orders.
PAYPAL ACCEPTED

Link to mk2 Supra section:
http://www.cafepress.com/thesupragoddess/1527986

A few examples...

******please note: you won't see the 30% off until you go to checkout********

·
Premium Member
5,540 Posts
Here comes Santa Claus...

·
Premium Member
7,597 Posts

·
POTATO
17,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
haha thanks for pointing that out AJ, sometimes I forget I even made those. I wish I could get back into making new stuff :(

·
Registered
2,154 Posts
Wish you would give us a little advance notice :), I was too busy shopping online tool deals to check the forums yesterday

·
POTATO
17,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I didn't know until yesterday =/

Actually there is another deal going on today, it's for 25% off

* Applies to all t-shirts, subject to availability. Excludes bulk orders. Discounted prices are set forth on the website, no coupon code required. Promotion starts on November 29, 2011, at 12:00 a.m. (PST) and ends on November 30, 2011, at 11:59 p.m. (PST). Discount can be combined with other coupon code offers. All orders must be from the CafePress Marketplace. Offer valid online at CafePress only, and may change, be modified or cancelled at anytime without notice. This promotion cannot be applied to past orders

1 - 7 of 7 Posts