Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok I have a 84 p-type, I have st springs and kyb gr2 in front and gasajust in the rear.. I was thinking about going to the TOKICO HP SERIES SHOCKS STRUT on all 4. I all so have camber plates in. would like to find the rear camber kit, to get it just right.. with cusco sway bars, think i missed the gb.. :( so with that said, I was told that i can't do the agx in the front cuz of the camber plate, Is this true? also looking for a intake pipe..

so what would you do? kyb or tokico?

thanks you all for your input.....

·
I like Boost
3,725 Posts
Ok I have a 84 p-type, I have st springs and kyb gr2 in front and gasajust in the rear.. I was thinking about going to the TOKICO HP SERIES SHOCKS STRUT on all 4. I all so have camber plates in. would like to find the rear camber kit, to get it just right.. with cusco sway bars, think i missed the gb.. :( so with that said, I was told that i can't do the agx in the front cuz of the camber plate, Is this true? also looking for a intake pipe..

so what would you do? kyb or tokico?

thanks you all for your input.....
Cusco doesnt make sway bars for the MKII its addco

and there is a thread going already for strong shock options

The real debate is KYB or Koni.

http://forums.celicasupra.com/showthread.php?t=52279

·
Registered
5,448 Posts
Who told you that you cannot use the AGX with camber plates? There are quite a few of us running the AGX's with camber plates.

Now that is solved, go with the AGX.

·
I like Boost
3,725 Posts
stopped reading at the cusco thing, I didnt even see that lol

agx is 100% do-able. The person you spoke with probably told you that the AGX inserts wouldnt fit without spacers. The going thing is to use SW20 strut inserts with either washers as spacers or shortening the tube ~40 mm.

there are like 5 threads open now about this type of stuff, search just a LITTLE bit in the suspension section and 99.99% of your questions will be answered.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts