Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Being a "family" event I apologize for not getting around to show some of the other cars, but this is a big one every Friday night that brings out a little of everything. I was surprised at how many people came up to check out and talk about the Supra, there's more ex-MK2 owners out there than I thought :)

These aren't great photos, but it proves I was there :thumbsup:

·
Registered
7,331 Posts
Looking good !
we have same kind of meets on Friday nights too. Generally 80-120 cars per night.
Was that your daugther that was saying "Nice isn't it ?"

·
Registered
2,363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys, oh Sophia is quite possessive of her new Red car :)

·
Registered
566 Posts
Round of applause!!!

:thumbsup::thumbsup: WAY to represent brotha! Your car is gorgeous. Looks AWESOME. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

:salute::salute::salute::salute:

·
Registered
1,957 Posts
Nice pics - I find a lot of former MKII owners too. Does the front side marker bulb need replacement?

·
Registered
58 Posts
*drools* I love your car. So new looking.

·
Registered
433 Posts
Car is looking great! Sorry I missed it, looks like they have quite a crowd there in Milford.

·
Registered
2,668 Posts
Looks great Eric. Glad the car got some love.

I've considered taking mine to a cruise in at some point also (somehow it is always the Silver Trans Am that winds up going). One day I'll take the Supra and represent!

·
Registered
2,363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Nice pics - I find a lot of former MKII owners too. Does the front side marker bulb need replacement?

Good question, this is the first time I've had it out late enough to light everything up. I'll have to check everything.:thumbsup:

Thanks for all the compliments guys.

·
Registered
2,275 Posts
Eric,
I'm getting tired of seeing that car!!

My first MkII was an 83 TC - everytime I see pics of your BEAUTIFUL ride, I'm jealous. :)

Seriously though, great shots!!! Glad to see you taking time to make the car perfect!

·
Registered
1,957 Posts
...My first MkII was an 83 TC - every time I see pics of your BEAUTIFUL ride, I'm jealous...
I see that too - but it's NOT a TC. Look at his sig.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts