Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any one want to suggust a time and place. It was mentioned since the last meet that it would be nice to have another meet.

I'M GAME. :D

Besides I want to hit CAUGA DRAG STRIP ONE LAST TIME and get in the 14's :pray:

Lets get together and have another awesome meet.
Later
Mark

·
Supra since '86
5,472 Posts
I'd like that, but don't know when I'll be working. I will have to see when you guys decide on a date.

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
Hey guys,

I'm in. :eek: I should have my race car street legal and licenced this week or next. I'm hoping to get it into the 14's too.

Damon wants to make another trip up here soon and says he wants to go to Cayuga as well. If we give him some notice, maybe he can be here for it.

I'm busy the first weekend in Sept. Looks like I'm free the following 3 though.

·
Registered
984 Posts
I'll tell my wife I gotta work late on a Friday ( just pick one ) I'm not missing another Cayuga. Will be there with bells on...fuck the drywall :mad:
DJ

·
Registered
257 Posts
Dude......I'm there.
Brian

·
Registered
257 Posts
Come on what fun is it if someone doesnt break something???Anyway I showed up late so I didnt see your run so you might have to go again :wink:
Brian

·
Registered
984 Posts
I wont be draggin. My poor girls got almost 306k on her now.
Next year I'll be ready but I just ordered my license plate now. Hopefully someone hasnt already got it. 5LTR ETR. Cool huh !!
Not gonna screw it on till the transplant is done though
Later boyz
DJ

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
How's september 12th sound.......

I'm game 4 anything..I'm gonna burn up the track 1 last time b4 I switch back to my 3.73 diff. I'm preparing the car 4 the turbo transplant :D

I'm going unless we have another blackout :)
Later

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Will the 12th be an okay date..... I need some feedback to generate more interest.
The more of us that agree the more will show and we can have a good mkII representation.

Hoping 4 a great Mini Meet.

Mark

·
Registered
1,720 Posts
Hey guys,
This mini-meet sounds great. I was planning on going to Cayuga on the 12th to race anyway. I would go this friday but that's when the TSC monthly meet is. There is no 1/4 mile that's any closer in the US (1 hour+ away) so I figured I'd come up there. Even if the meet doesn't happen that day/weekend. LMK if anyone is interested in meeting me there. It'll be the 7Ms maiden 1/4 mile voyage :)

·
Registered
11 Posts
SWEET :D now all i need is wifey consent :cry: and figure out wich one to bring :?:

85 Turbo'd 6M :evil: or the 84 beast! :twisted:

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
Toolman,

Bring whichever one you want! I'd be interested to see what kind of numbers you can pull with either car!

Even the "Art Car" would be cool. You know you'd get a lot of looks in that one!!! :shock: :bling: :wtf: :gotrice: :throwup: :joke:

1 - 20 of 45 Posts