Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,
I was informed of a meet taking place December 6th. It's going to be all sorts of Toyota's: Supra's,Corrollas,MR2's,Celica's, ETC..
For all you Washington heads, were gonna meet at Circuit City in Lynnwood @ 4:eek:oPM.. *exit 181B. After about 1 hour of chit chat, the group will caravan to Billiards to get some grub and shoot some pool.. I'm planning to bring my 82'Blackpra along with my brother who roll's a 01' Black MRS W/FULL TRD kit.. Please PM me for questions..
*Here is a link for more info.
http://supraforums.com/forum/showthread.php?s=d261feb39d0a93d4448f8d3c41a2044c&threadid=147296
-melly

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
that sound nice, i'll mark my calender. i'm pretty sure i wont be driving my supra but i'll definetly attend.

·
Registered
9,840 Posts
Remind us.I'll try to show up with something.At least it will be a toyota :wink:

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
WOW!! One week later and finnaly some reply's.. hahahaha..
But yeah, about a week or so before the meet, i'll PM whoever else posts on this thread. I hope to see you all there..
-melly

·
Registered
9,840 Posts
Probably show up with the SR5 AE 86,just passed emissions about an hour ago :dancin:
Now I can do the maintenance on the truck and cressy :roll: that have been waiting forever.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well This is my one weeks Notice.. This Saturday the meet will still continue to be at Circuit City.. 4:00PM
If there are any changes i'll post.. Hope Ya'll can go.
-smelly

·
Registered
9,840 Posts
Melly said:
Well This is my one weeks Notice.. This Saturday the meet will still continue to be at Circuit City.. 4:00PM
If there are any changes i'll post.. Hope Ya'll can go.
-smelly
Yep,talked to Roy and Alvin today.I'll try to be there with the slow ae86.

·
Premium Member
6,145 Posts
Ill meet Y'all at Billiards around 5-530 :lol: -Gotta Work til 430 in Renton :x -See YA-Mike

·
Registered
9,840 Posts
CarFreek said:
Ill meet Y'all at Billiards around 5-530 :lol: -Gotta Work til 430 in Renton :x -See YA-Mike
You realy think that backyard-budget-bucket with drive that far. :p :wink:

·
Premium Member
6,145 Posts
You know Ill be callin you when it breaks in Totem Lake again :roll: Mike

·
Registered
9,840 Posts
Wondered how long it would take you to see my smart-a$$ remark :p

·
Registered
9,445 Posts
For those of you that are going to this meet.... CHANGE IN PLANS!!!!!!

See the current thread that is on the SupraForums in the West Coast section. Meet has now been moved directly to the billiards place, they WILL NOT be meeting @ Circuit City.

Not sure if I'm going yet, have to be somewhere else in Seattle @ 7:30.

·
Registered
9,840 Posts
Sorry to be so lame,but where is Billiards? Never been there,don't get out as much as I used too.

·
Registered
9,445 Posts
Shawn,

I checked the link on the SupraForums. :D This is where they are meeting, instead of Circuit City.

Breaking Point Billiard Hall
5800 198th St SW
Lynnwood, WA 98036
425-697-2459

·
Registered
9,840 Posts
Thanks Cris.I don't do Supraforums since this place launched,and they changed servers,f---ed up the passwords.

·
Registered
9,840 Posts
Thanks Melly,just needed an addy really.I know the area,but the map always helps,and now I don't have to do it myself :lol:

Shawn
who is only partly computer illiterate :wink:

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
so yea i miss the damn meet. i had made so many plans to go to this meet and then this happen. friday night after getting fired from his job. they said that they just dont need him anymore. any way, so on his way home from giving a fellow co-worker a ride home the worst unthinkable happens. some 18 year little girl runs a stop sign and now we have lost a member of my family. its the worst feeling. she was only 13 years old and she had so much potencail. we got her up to 300 ponys and just bought the over sized racing valves hks HG. and ARP head bolts. and a hole bunch of other stufff that we havent been able to put on. this is the reason Bernard and I didnt show up. he had to go pick up the car at the tow yard and they charged us 230.00 and then we got it towed to my house and that was another 180.00. can you beleive that. the whole front end is whacked really hard. BUT the motor is still salavegable. the only thing thats bad is the water pump pully straight broke off. so the pump needs to be replaced. i'm going to give my homie a few days to calm down and then i'm going to take his motor. :evil: well you know buy it off of him. put that shit in my 85 o well i really missed all you guys that probly went out to the meet yesterday.

peace

Andrew

1 - 19 of 19 Posts