Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
love the look of the P 14x7 inch 4x114.3 mk II wheel, but they are to wide on the front of my 86 toyota cargo van. they stick out past the the front fender. they look great on the rear though. i have read a time or two about a possible 14x6 inch version of the p style wheel. is there such a wheel? if so i could run the 14x7 rear and 14x6

my stock wheel is a 14x5.5 20

another option would possibly be the 85 L type wheel at 15x6, can someone tell me if that wheel would sit in farther than the 14x7. i just get lost when trying to calculate out how the wheel will actually sit in the wheel well. i think it has to do with the combination of english and metric measurements that are used

thanks, the van guys are not as informed as you guys might be about the various MKII oem wheels

·
Registered
2,741 Posts
the l-type 15x6's are +15mm offset i think, whereas the 14x7 p-types are +7mm, so yes, they would stick in a little further.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks the reply's
silver the post you refer to is one of the one where i heard about the possible 14x6 wheel
it is prefaced with ??? making me wonder if there is some question about it
so still wishing to see if there is someone that has seen a set of these 14x6 p style wheels

·
Registered
3,721 Posts
I seem to remember that member Sarinas Dragons (aka Kenny) had a pair of the 14x6 p-types a couple of years ago. He's not very active on this forum lately, but maybe one of the other veteran members will chime in, or contact him for you. Good luck on your quest for the rare 14x6's!

·
Registered
637 Posts
i have a friend that has over 15 vans, he has either p-types or cressida wheels, no issues on the p-types at all, no rubbing blah blah etc.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts