Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
843 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
You are invited to attend and more so help with a toy drive collection meet Cody and I are putting together for TFT. This year will be our first but hope to continue this event in the future. Here is what you need to bring, one Toyota Supra(or more if you can spare them), as many unwrapped new toys as you can collect between now and then, and lots of jolly cheer. We're hoping to have a couple of marines out there from TFT. BUT WE NEED SOME SUPRAS!! Hope to see you there:salute:.

DATE: SUNDAY DECEMBER 13th

LOCATION:JAX'S PACKAGE STORE 928 MARKET PLACE BLVD. CUMMING GA. 30041

TIME:1pm to 4pm or untill the last car leaves

This area is full of dept. store so looking to attract people already shopping for christmas. Post up your thought and wheather or not you think you can make it. Thanks in advance. Also, I'll be posting on SM SF GSsupras forums
HAPPY HOLIDAY

·
Registered
131 Posts
Mike, Would love to come down. I never know when im working though. Maybe my 81 will be finished with the Engine rebuild. If not i can bring the 84. There have been several Supras down there i almost bought.

·
Registered
612 Posts
A supra meet only a couple miles from my door step? Hard to say no to that. I will almost certainly be there with some toys in tow.

-John

·
Registered
843 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Bumping for a little help for all the little boys and girls:dj_smiley. Can I get an OYEA

·
Registered
843 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Just an update on the weather, looks like mid 50's. Great toy collection weather. See ya there

·
Premium Member
4,040 Posts
I'd totally be there, but I'll be back in Augusta visiting my parents. Gonna have to miss this one.

·
Registered
843 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Its all good David. Maybe next year

·
Registered
843 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
THANKS to all who came out to the TFT get together! A special thanks to Cody and his little lady for their hard work and contribution on the toys. By the end of the day six, 4 ft tall by 4 foot sqaure boxes were filled for little boys and girls to make for a better CHRISTMAS during these hard times. You should have seen our santa...MKIV and about 110 lbs...HOOOTTT

1 - 10 of 10 Posts