Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Doug thorley header, Rc cold air intake, 5m

I don't really need to sell any of this stuff, but if you want any of it , here is my paypal: [email protected]
Apparently this is a trd/doug thorley header, with no stamp ceramic coated, $300 firm, would prefer not to ship. Can take it with me to the Seatac area if anyone up there wants it.

small scratches from when I pulled the engine yesterday:

Rabid chimp cold air intake, and filter, with everything except the afm in the pictures. $150. Will ship, but of course prefer local sale.

Small mark from ljm bar, would probably come off with elbow grease.

·
Registered
2,136 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Stock 5m with 150xxx miles. Runs good, burns about a quart of oil between oil changes. ran a 15.something sec quarter with my header and intake. Including everything except motor mounts, includes wiring harness and ecu. $400 obo. Obviously not shipping.

·
Registered
15,035 Posts
it is. thats a doug thorley/trd header

·
Registered
2,136 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I got owned I guess. The guys I bought it from, on the forum, told me it was a tri-mil. I had no reason to not believe him, and never did any research into it. I thought all the trd/doug thorley's had a stamp on them somewhere? Oh well I guess.

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
I got owned I guess. The guys I bought it from, on the forum, told me it was a tri-mil. I had no reason to not believe him, and never did any research into it. I thought all the trd/doug thorley's had a stamp on them somewhere? Oh well I guess.
Yeah, that looks just like mine. I don't understand the why they didn't stamp it, lol.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts