Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
I like Boost
3,725 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
He wants to swap a w58 into his 85 corolla sr5 and use an mk1 rear end. Hes asked me if I could help him get this drawn up!

My question to you guys is can you help me help him out?

Right now hes trying to find someone who would be willing to take a few minutes of their time to make a stencil of the bell housing of a w58 so that he can continue making his adapter plate.

He needs something along the lines of this. (see below) If someone could be cool enough to make that stencil and mail it out to him that would be awesome. I'm sure he would be willing to compensate someone for their time as well!

If anyone would be able to do this just PM me and we can take it from there, thanks :thumbsup:

·
Registered
7,273 Posts
Jamis, of you are up to a drive to my place, you could borrow a 5M to W58 bellhousing.
PM me for adress if interested.
I'm about 15KM closer than the Supraquebec dyno place of last summer .

·
I like Boost
3,725 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hey Joce that would be awesome! I'll talk with my friend and we could definitely do that. I'll pm you after I get a chance to talk to him.

thanks a lot!

·
Registered
622 Posts
Threadjack, Glad to see you guys got it worked out. I'd do a stencil but i'm 1k miles away from my supra right now:sadsmilie. Threadjack over, good luck guys.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts