Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

61 - 62 of 62 Posts

·
Premium Member
383 Posts
Discussion Starter #61 (Edited)
To me it looks like a single point failure that strands you. If you're only concerned about long term parking I'd invest in a ctek charger. That thing is a life changer for me.
I'm not sure i understand - sure if it fails I'm stranded - but that's also the case with any battery. When that car does sit for the winter i still will put in on a batter tender of some kind.

There where a few goals to doing this, move some weight to the back, free up space under the hood in case a turbo motor ever comes into play, i'm now protected from parasitic battery drain if the car sits for short periods, its a very basic anti-theft device, it allowed me to clean up some old wiring that had been done poorly, and i liked the idea so figured why not :).

·
Premium Member
383 Posts
Discussion Starter #62
got everything installed and working with the battery relocation, ill get some pictures up soon - i have a few small details to button up - but it was nice to get it back running again - even managed to take it for a drive. Next on the list is to wash 2 years worth of dust off of it.

61 - 62 of 62 Posts