Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So last summer I pretty much did body work, didn't even do my cam towers yet, other big question is how should I go about tuning my car, so it's a Frankenstein setup, 7 m block, aluminum flywheel, pretty sure it's a 6m head, with the cam towers, tc26 turbo, how can I figure out what computer is in the car, it runs off like 5 or 6 lb of boost, and really rich I have tons of fuel going to it, the guys crazy 800 injectors fuel pressure regulator pump, all this was like this when I bought the car, it was a drift car, I just want to run like 10 lb of boost, change out the cam tower seals, do some type of tuning to it!?

·
Registered
110 Posts
Well first thing is look at your ECU and SEE what it is. Then go from there. You DO know where the ECU is right?

What HG does it have? You bought someone else's problems and didn't get a proper parts list?
It's probably a 7m block/5m head = 6m.

Why didn't the PO run 10# ? Why do YOU wanna run 10# ? You might wanna leave it as is until you know EXACTLY what you have.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
With the fuel and set up 6 is little low think it would run better, more power, I can put as much fuel as I want to it, but needs to be turned, I will look to see what kind computer that's a great idea! I was thinking I getting a new wastegate what's a stiffer spring at 8lbs!?, Friend of mine bought it from someone,he used it for drifting, he knows a little bit about the car but not everything, it's got all the fuel I want, 7 m block with a 6m had I think with the cam towers, which I'm going to do first, I will see what the computer is, I know it has pistons in a flywheel, full suspension for drifting! He didn't have time to do the cam towers , he was just letting it set so I saved it! I will be posting pictures of the build, the car on the parts, thanks again everyone!!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts