Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just Bought My 83 about a month ago. It runs Good but I want more Power and I rode in my Friends MR2 Turbo and that sound of a Turbo Spooling is enough to make want to Cry I love it so much. So I want to Turbo My Supra. But I am having trouble find kits and things for my Car. But My other Friend Has a Mr2 turbo also. He just bought a New motor for it and said I could have the Turbo off his old one for like 50 bucks or less. And We don't know if it need rebuilt or not. If I went this rought Where could I find things I needed to actully get it goin with out haveing to much troble on the whole running good side???

·
Registered
9,840 Posts
:n00b: Use the SEARCH function :!: Similar questions are asked on what seems to be,at least a weekly basis.The info is here,read,read,read,then ask questions. :roll:

·
Registered
3,275 Posts
read the forum. look in the TURBO forum (how clever). this has been discussed hundreds of times already. all your answers are already here.

·
Registered
415 Posts
full turbo kit

full turbo kit from rabid chimp.com other than that, you will have to peice it together which is possible... read read read... then read some more....like the others have said

·
Registered
7,111 Posts
cool we have a happy :n00b:
now thats a first :lol:

BTW welcome to our humble little spot in the internet :twisted:

·
Registered
2,634 Posts
What is the deal with the slugs dude? They FREAK me out!!!!!

·
Registered
78 Posts
It's Bunchies!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts