Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I bought a dash from Turbogoo1 on 10/22. He said it would go out on 10/26/09 and he would get me a tracking number.

On 10/30/09 I contacted him to ask where it was, I was told it would go out on 11/02/09.

On 11/6/09 I asked again where it was again, I also asked that if it had not shipped to please give me a refund. I was told it went out on 11/05/09 and he would get a tracking number for me.

It has now been 18 days since my purchase without a tracking number or a refund. I have asked for a tracking number with no response.

I don't wish to give him a bad report yet this matter is unresolved and He is not in contact with me requarding it.

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Since I have had no contact from Scott Ward, Turbogoo1, I have gone ahead a filed a claimed with paypal for a full refund as a 'non received item'. I don't like this, I really prefered that he would email. The amount was $210.00.

·
Premium Member
4,082 Posts
Goo seems to have a positive reputation around here. I wouldn't be too worried. He should make this right.

·
Registered
2,164 Posts
yeah he has a very positive reputation
dont worry its only been what like 2 weeks
calm down lol

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for your input and I hope it will work out. I've been willing to work with him all along but I can't do it that alone.

Its actually been 3 weeks so I don't see that I'm moving too quickly.

I really don't want this problem and I really dislike posting on this subject.

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Resolved

This has been resolved. I received the dash I paid for. The shipment took 30 days to reach me instead of 4 days since he did not mail it untill 11/21/09 though I paid him in full on 10/22/09 and he had the dash at his residence.

The dash is a very good one but I had already bought another since he did not contact me and I needed to have the car running.

·
Registered
3,546 Posts
Not for nothing I have shipped dashes before and they are pretty big and you want to get the right box. These parts are very hard to find and feel lucky you found someone to sell such hard to find parts like A dash. Some people have other things to do and this is not A job but A hobby we must treat it like one. the money made does not pay our mortgage it fuels our hobby

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Not for nothing I have shipped dashes before and they are pretty big and you want to get the right box. These parts are very hard to find and feel lucky you found someone to sell such hard to find parts like A dash. Some people have other things to do and this is not A job but A hobby we must treat it like one. the money made does not pay our mortgage it fuels our hobby
I've had no trouble finding a dash. I've found any number of them.

If I ask to have it shipped asap and the seller agrees then I have a right to expect it to be shipped as the seller stated to me. Why should I feel lucky? I would rather he had refunded my money as I asked him to instead of sending me a dash I no longer need nor want.

If there is a delay I expect to be kept informed and not lied to and then ignored.

I've bought from tons of folk on line here and eleswhere. Without fail they kept me informed and were honest with me. They didn't wait until the very last day of the paypal dispute claim to ship to me.

The other person I bought a dash from had no such issues and was an awesome seller.

I've heard this 'hobby' argument before and its nonsense. A hobby has nothing to do with an exchange of money for goods. If you want to say that allowances should be made for slow shipping sure, thats fine, However time was important on this deal and that was stated before I agreed to buy.

·
Registered
3,546 Posts
dude I am just saying read between the lines things happen and maybe something happened to where it was putting food on the table or getting your dash shipped out. Not speaking for him but sometimes you just have to sit back and except the fact your not always going to get it the way you want it. If you want to sell A dash let me know fu$% it Ill buy it to help you out. And as far as them not rare your full of #$%&^ 25 plus years old and not rare I am all over the internet and they are few and far between and some prices are outta control last one I saw on ebay went over $280
Lets talk in PM if you want to sell your dask. Sorry you had problems but lets end it as I will

1 - 10 of 10 Posts