Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
thinking along the lines of it? anybody know of somebody trying or doing it? it sounds and looks very basic as far as fabing a manifold! just thinking along the lines of what kinda a car had a 1.8 ltr and and turbo? well going to hunt for some any info on it let me know

·
Registered
9,840 Posts
CRF_Rider said:
I dont suppose you have a stock downpipe sittin around do you?
I have a used HKS.

·
Registered
257 Posts
Nice GRR avitar, Invader Zim rules!

·
Registered
245 Posts
toysport does not have those anymore. i checked a few months ago. u think they would update that site.

jeremy

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
IMO this is another example of "you can do it, but why?"

·
Registered
245 Posts
you gonna let us know when you get that done right??????

·
Registered
199 Posts
I would use the setup off of the mk3. A single seems to be the best setup. A lot of the tt guys seem to be going to a single turbo setup

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
I would probably choose the HKS Kit, only because of the uniqueness of it.. IMHO it's a piece of history, and I would love to have it in my car.

But realistically, the only choice is the sport turbo. Except the turbo would be a turbonetics, i'm not paying for a name.

-Andrew

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
na

i just drove my mkii from illinois to northern los angeles. i'm going to sell it cheap! going for old muscle car to twin turbo that instead. prices room for piping and just pure power of it. if you know of anybody interested let me know. i just put a new tranny and centerforce 2 clutch kit in it and shiifter. so i just put about a grand in it to drive it 2000 miles with no prob's. cant beet that huh.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts