Registered
7,111 Posts
DAM those are some sweet ass cars :D

<--who wishes to have three mk2's but can bearly afford two for now

·
Supra since '86
5,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
No, I guess that would be a good idea. I really don't know who anyone is.

I usually only hang at satellite hacking forums answering questions.

I have been a fan of the Supra since the MKII came out. As most kids I liked Italian, German and English metal. I also liked some Japanese cars, especially the MKII.

I was lucky enough to get one of the cars I really longed for in high school, any 5spd MKII. I got the '83 in high school and the '85 a year later when I started college. As my friends say now, think of it as a kid in '96 getting a mint '93 MKIV and a year later getting a '94 MKIV. My parents are cool.

I will keep adding to the site as time goes on.

Thanks for the compliment, I wrote the site this morning.

Later

rsdeo

·
Registered
516 Posts
Thats a nice site man my oh my I sure miss my super deep red again.
Yours is mint nice page 8)
Dan

·
Registered
185 Posts
Good choice on Vehicle's. I'm in the same boat with 2.5 supra's and a 99 Tacoma :D Do you offroad it or are those just some winter shots?

·
Supra since '86
5,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have just the '85 Supra and Tacoma left. No time really for any projects now, so I got rid of the other two years ago. I started a new job five years ago and went back to school just as a hobby with all the spare time I had. With my mountain biking, working out at the gym and homework the cars get driven only occasionaly.

I use the '99 Tacoma as a daily driver and don't go off road. I use it to carry things like my Canondale, but it is perfect for our winters. The shots of it in the snow were taken on a road during a snow storm for my cousins in England who complain they don't get enough snow. I bought the truck new and it has less than 24,000km on the clock. I will drive it till it drops and because it is a Toyota it should last for ever.

I plan on buying a new 4Runner V8 Limited this fall or early spring next year. For those who always ask, I'm going to keep the Supra and Tacoma when I get the 4Runner. Each one has its own purpose.

Thanks for the compliments on the site. As time goes I will improve it and may add a mirror Flash site.

rsdeo

·
Registered
579 Posts
what kind of wheels are those?

·
Supra since '86
5,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
KCheng

I guess you mean the ones on my '85 Supra?

They have been out of production for many years (over 15) now.

I maybe getting another set of similar wheels soon. They aren't perfect, but they will do.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Nice mk2's....

When you say "I have the parts to make the rears in to 17X10 +12mm", i am assuming you got wider rim halves. there was a debate awhile ago about whether or not 17x10 rims would fit in the rears. post some pics when you get them assembled an mounted. :p

TRD header?! id like to see what these looked like, any pics?

·
Supra since '86
5,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I haven't tried 17X10 yet and don't know when I will, but they will fit. The offset will work out to be about +12mm offset.

I may also try 17X9 inch 0 offset on the front when I try the 17X10 on the rear.

I'm getting another set of wheels soon and when completed I'll post pics.

There may be more room to go even wider, like 11". That would work out to a +36mm offset.

The TRD header is sitting in the garage. It needs to be rechromed after being used in all our climates (and salt) here in Canada on the black car.

·
Super Moderator
10,546 Posts
what brand are they? What about the ones on the 84? Your car is the lower milage twin of mine. I have an 85 SDR with mesh wheels as well.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts