Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

41 - 55 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
1,433 Posts
For those of you trying to add this forum via tapatalk, search for "celicasupra.com" under TOPICS, not posts.
Major kudos for figuring out how to add the forum!! The last time I tried to add it, I think it disappeared after a few hours from my profile when I opened the Tapatalk app. Will see how long it lasts this time!

sent from my Samsung GS3 on Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,433 Posts
I also can no longer log in with tapatalk. Then when I do come to the website to see if there is an issue I get this mobile version.

Why is there no Celica Supra in the title pic? This is still very much a site devoted to the Celica Supra, unless I am incorrect.

Then, I don't get a full list of thread categories. So I'm not sure how to get to my build thread.

Really confused, and somewhat disappointed..

Samsung Galaxy S4, Google Chrome
So... when will you guys correct this failure of a banner picture to properly reflect that this is a forum about the MK2 Celica Supra?? I think it's a great disservice to all of us members to have just a plain outline covering pictures of other Toyota vehicles and not an actual Celica Supra. You got the one for Supraforums correct. Why are we the redheaded stepchild???

·
Registered
478 Posts
For those of you trying to add this forum via tapatalk, search for "celicasupra.com" under TOPICS, not posts.
Tried this today. I found celicasupra.com but id doesn't show any posts and has a picture of a yellow Mitsubishi Eclipse (i think), and the logo is chopped off.

Very disappointed to be honest, why can't you just bring back celicasupra to tapatalk and put a proper picture? I'd imagine it's a 2 day fix.

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
Can we at least get a proper cover photo? I find it insulting that a forum, dedicated to the 82-85 generation of supras can't even represent themselves with a legit photo. I know its been mentioned already, but cmon...does anyone there KNOW what a mk2 supra looks like?

·
Registered
478 Posts
Just started working on my iPhone. I had to wait a few seconds and the page reloaded into mobile mode.

First impressions, too much adds al over the place making the navigation and use of the page a little difficult.

Not really impressed, taps talk is much better IMO.

·
Registered
1,433 Posts
So for the last few days, I've noticed that this forum is not accessible via Tapatalk. And it's still not available thru your AutoGuide app either. Can the tech team work on getting this resolved soon, please???

·
Administrator
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
I just tried, it's on tapatalk when you search it there are two versions, the old version and the current. There was a licensing change.

KN

·
Registered
367 Posts
Is there a subdomain or a directory I can point to to get the mobile site? I still get the full version on my phone, on multiple browsers.

·
Administrator
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #53
Is there a subdomain or a directory I can point to to get the mobile site? I still get the full version on my phone, on multiple browsers.
Hello,

What mobile device and browser are you using? Also, can you please try clearing your browser cookies and see if that helps?

KM, community suppoty

·
Registered
367 Posts
Hello,

What mobile device and browser are you using? Also, can you please try clearing your browser cookies and see if that helps?

KM, community suppoty
LG LS740, android 4.4.2, kernel 3.4
Opera version 27.0.1698.89115
Chrome 40.0.2214.109
Android Browser. Couldn't find version number, though I assume it's tied into the Android OS version.

I've cleared cache/cookies on each browser, but all give me the same result, which is the desktop version.
That being said, Tapatalk is back up and running, thank you. That makes life better.

41 - 55 of 55 Posts