Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

wanted to let folks know that Jake Reed is going to be making up some sets of upgraded rear sway bar mounts for use with Addco bars. As some will know first hand, the extra-stiff sway bars can sometimes snap the factory mounts located on the rear control arms. These units will of course need to be welded on.

Cost will be $30 plus shipping. I don't have any pics, as none have been made yet, but if anyone wants to see an example of the quality you can expect, PM me and I will send a picture of the solid engine mounts he made. Also PM me if you want a set of the mounts, and I will put you in touch with him so you can order a set.

·
Registered
4,517 Posts
Thanks, Vern

Vern, thanks for hooking me up with Jake.
This will help as I have two broken sway bar mounts in the back...
It couldn't have happened at a better time!

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey, no problem! We Supra owners gotta look out for each other, right? :D

·
Registered
15,035 Posts
how do i order them?
william

·
Registered
870 Posts
Like william said, How do we order them? I'm interested, too.

Quick question, do we need to cut off the stock mount to weld these beefy mounts?

Thanks,
MikeD

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
>>
Quick question, do we need to cut off the stock mount to weld these beefy mounts?
>>

Yes, that's exactly right. They won't fit correctly on on top of the old end-link mounts, and definitely need to be welded on.

To order them, send an email to [email protected]. He'll get back to you with pricing and whatnot...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts