Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i am planning on sending my ct-26 out for the t04e upgrade and was wondering where everyone has sent there turbos and the best prices?
also is it worth dowing the t04e over other upgrades?
please give me your opinions where you got it down and the h/p you have got out of that turbo
thx for the help

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
im stock right now and am going to be staying at stock boost i need to rebuild my bunk ct-26 and was wthinking of my options but i wanted opinions of people who have done this or different upgrades to there ct-26
were they got it done what price and the h/p and boost they are pushing with that turbo

·
Registered
3,247 Posts
for good infow on the ct26 upgrade go to suprafurms.com and do a search on it depending on where you live you could have difrent poep;e do the work its up to you on shipping im in californa and their is a grate shop out hear that duse it at a discount for sonic or sogi members go to http://64.225.76.178/main.htm to contect them. things id do to use the new turbo to its best intake, turbo elbow 3" exost 3" and to up the boost 550cc injectors with the lexus maf housing and a good intercooler with good piping with that you could do around 3 to 400 rwhp with tooning.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts