Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm selling my set of simmons 18x8 215/35/18 in the front and 18x9 235/40/18 in the back, I am un-sure of the off sets but its a 4x114.3 bolt pattern. These rims cost $3500 brand new. These rims were recently repolished and finished to fix any imperfections. The rims are in great shape. These rims will fit MKII Toyota supras and MX73 Cressidas. My price is 1300 negotiable but if your not seriously interested please do not waste my time. If your interested please contact me at [email protected] or PM me

For more pictures please contact me

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
Beautiful, wish I had the money. May want to list location, I know you are listed to Brooklyn NY but your car has a Florida tag on it... bit confusing. Got a bit excited thinkin you are in florida and they could be picked up...

·
Registered
3,014 Posts
Nice wheels. Back space measurements would be nice.
I 2nd this...i wouldnt drop that kind of coin without those details. I havent seen a set of 18" before...they look sweeet:thumbsup:! free bump

·
Premium Member
7,186 Posts
I 2nd this...i wouldnt drop that kind of coin without those details. I havent seen a set of 18" before...they look sweeet:thumbsup:! free bump
A highly esteemed member here has a set with PType offsets...but we havent seen them yet :(

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
A highly esteemed member here has a set with PType offsets...but we havent seen them yet :(
hey i know who you are talking about! i'll see if he drops his name cause i won't. awesome guy.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Beautiful, wish I had the money. May want to list location, I know you are listed to Brooklyn NY but your car has a Florida tag on it... bit confusing. Got a bit excited thinkin you are in florida and they could be picked up...
Yea I live in brooklyn new york and my car has florida tags

·
Registered
673 Posts
UHG! All the good deals come when I'm strapped for cash. Iv been looking at what rims i like best and those are it! 100% my favorites. Hope someone here and get a hold of them.

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
Gentlemen,

I am really laughing here!!! You guys should know by now that I am a perfectionist, so when the car is finally unveiled "it will be near perfect!"

This is the year though! The car is undergoing 2jz transplant as we speak, and it will be ready when the weather turns warm...

Regards,

Carlos

1 - 20 of 41 Posts