Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Super Moderator
10,576 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What another meet? So soon?? Why the hell not! Actually, we have 2 out of towner board members here this week, both of which would have like to have made it to the last meet, and a couple locals who couldn't make the last one either. So, we're meeting at Wally Burger\Wally's Drive In on 2703 Kingsway in Vancouver, this Thursday at 8:00pm!

In case you don't know, Wally's is about the last classic 50s style drive in left here, and its a big car hang out with a decent sized parking lot. The food is exactly what you'd expect, cheap and greasy, but lots of fun. If grilled burgers aren't your cup of tea, eat before hand and come for the company and milkshakes. Glaucus and hopefully KicknSupra, our two out of towners, should be there, as well as a few others that have confirmed already. Just us mk2 boys (and significant others), see you guys then!

-Seamus

·
Registered
520 Posts
:yumyum: sounds like place for me :beer:
I,ll be there since I missed out on the last meet
Plus theres always other riced out(souped up) cars driving up & down Kingsway.
I bet ther'll be more then one riced out car reving there engine at us :eek:nfire:

·
Registered
3,272 Posts
i *think* i work at 10pm, so i might be able to show up and say hi. I won't have the supra, but i'll still have the spirit!

·
Registered
579 Posts
hows the burgers there?

·
Super Moderator
10,576 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thats a matter of opinion :D Like I said, they're typical of the style of the establishment. Its fast food if thats what your asking, this isn't some fancy restaurant.

·
Registered
579 Posts
how about compared to mcdonalds?haha

·
Registered
520 Posts
food is really good :whistle: Nahh just kidding :rotfl:
8) It reminds me of a place in Calgary called Willys burgers where all the classic Hot Rods would gather every year.
I think theres a place like that in Fort-Langley too 8)

·
Super Moderator
10,576 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
better then macdonalds. I wouldn't eat there if it wasen't. We're mostly going for the atmosphere and location :wink:

·
Registered
520 Posts
Much better than Mcdonalds :D
Hey you want me to let anybody els not loged on, know,
or do you wanna keep it small?

·
Super Moderator
10,576 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
go for it, get Sean to come and maybe that granvill toyota guy and anyone else you think would fit in. Cassey and Terry are already invited

1 - 12 of 12 Posts