Registered
345 Posts
LoL

Yup, those Fords will bolt right on! without too much leaking either:duh:

·
Registered
5,448 Posts
im surprised he hasnt been banned yet.
He is the morale for the whole forum, we can't get rid of him.

I would say just run without "velev" covers and just keep putting oil back into the engine, it also helps to keep everything very well lubed on the car, street, other cars, animals, people, or anything within a 10ft radius of the front end of the car....:naughty:

·
Registered
306 Posts
I think I have been forced to love this poor bastard because we all know you're not supposed to hate people that are REQUIRED to wear helmets all day.

·
Registered
7,171 Posts
I think I have been forced to love this poor bastard because we all know you're not supposed to hate people that are REQUIRED to wear helmets all day.
a dunce hat is not a helmet persay...

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
If English is a second language for you, it would be helpful to point that out in your first post, that way, people would be more sympathetic in trying to decipher your sentences and spelling.

·
Registered
7,171 Posts
If English is a second language for you, it would be helpful to point that out in your first post, that way, people would be more sympathetic in trying to decipher your sentences and spelling.
if there was a thing available, his language selection would be English (cell phone)

·
Registered
5,448 Posts
Yeah he has even told us that he posts from a cell phone and does not bother to check what he is writing. Pretty much one of the reasons why his posts go straight to the toilet.

·
Registered
2,042 Posts

plain, I know....

will

·
Registered
9,840 Posts
Now hold on there i use a cell phone. I think it works just fine. It has to be user error.
Yep, you got it. Several members here resd/post from cell phones. This little bitch, is the only one that doesn't seem to take the time to actually spell, so we can comprehend.

I wanna piss on his phone and make it short out :laugh:

·
Registered
5,448 Posts
1 - 20 of 28 Posts