Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
599 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
fired up the mkII-2jz this morning with approx. 25 Degree temperatures. Coasting along in route to work like I usually do, typically don't get into boost until the E-Way on-ramp, got into a little bit in 3rd.....Way more power than I am used to in this car.

Cold out = woot skeet x 2

·
Registered
4,517 Posts
Always a compromise:

colder temperatures = more power!
colder temperatures = less traction! well, until you get the tires warmed up...

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
Damn I cant wait for that feeling. My swap will be finished just in time for winter, so Ill have that feeling every time I drive my car! Oh and you should post vids of these cold morning pulls lol.

·
Registered
599 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
un-believable power gain from a hot summer day !! wife and I are headed out on the town now, I will try a VID tonight (cold as hell out, ha ha) woot !!

Username....did you make a recent purchase ??

·
Registered
13,094 Posts
Damn I cant wait for that feeling. My swap will be finished just in time for winter, so Ill have that feeling every time I drive my car! Oh and you should post vids of these cold morning pulls lol.
You used the term "winter" and you live in Tampa. Season-FAIL.

--billyM

·
Registered
599 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Winter WTF !!! came out of dinner tonight to find 1.5" of snow on my MKII.....F word, F word, F word.....needed a scraper for the windshield, didn't have one so I proceeded to drive with a small hole that the windshield wipers scrapped off......F word, F word, F word...

Car has most likely never seen snow, what a bummer !!

·
Registered
311 Posts
Winter WTF !!! came out of dinner tonight to find 1.5" of snow on my MKII.....F word, F word, F word.....needed a scraper for the windshield, didn't have one so I proceeded to drive with a small hole that the windshield wipers scrapped off......F word, F word, F word...

Car has most likely never seen snow, what a bummer !!
those snazy fake credit cards you get in the mail make great window scrapers.:sarcasm:

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
Username....did you make a recent purchase ??
Recent purchase as in what? Engine, new shirt, cloning device, time travel machine? lol

You used the term "winter" and you live in Tampa. Season-FAIL.

--billyM
Just because we dont see snow doesnt mean it doesnt get cold down here. Its prob not cold to you but last winter temps were in the 30's-40's every morning. When you see humid as hell low to upper 90's most days during the year, yeah thats damn cold for us. lol

·
Registered
599 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Your signature line silly:::: Singled 2J ON THE WAY!

Recent purchase as in what? Engine, new shirt, cloning device, time travel machine? lol

Just because we dont see snow doesnt mean it doesnt get cold down here. Its prob not cold to you but last winter temps were in the 30's-40's every morning. When you see humid as hell low to upper 90's most days during the year, yeah thats damn cold for us. lol

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
Your signature line silly:::: Singled 2J ON THE WAY!
Oh yeah I forgot about that lol. Its nearing the tuning stage right now. Just finishing up the exhaust today actually. Hopefully tuned and driving within the next few weeks!

·
Registered
2,136 Posts
Lose a thousand pounds and see how much faster it really is or can be.
No offense dude, your car may be fast, but it is super ugly. He has a beautiful mkii that goes as fast as it looks, or faster, and has all the comforts and looks of a mkii. I'd take the tiny bit slower his car is, and have a car that looks as nice as his, over your little corolla any day.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts